Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megan chuckled. "It's not hard.." She hugged him tighter.

Rose caught up with Mokus, a mischievous grin on her face. "Race ya!"

edit: AHHHHHH HAPPY PAGE 100!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mokus dropped out of the tree and said, "Yeah, let's go!" she used really stretched legs to try to run farther with each step.

XovoX didn't object to her compliment anymore. "All right, dear.", he said contently.

Ooc: YEAH LET'S MAKE IT A PARTY OF THE AGES. >:3

And congrats on the 100-page get, Ducky! =D

Rose tried her best to keep up, eventually having to stop to catch her breath.

Megan smiled giddily, nuzzling her head gently into his chest. "..I love you."

ooc: YES! LET'S! >83 and thank you! I feel honored!

ooc: LMFAO ACTUALLY DANCING HERE ;D *throws confetti*

Rose caught her breath and ran after Mokus, frowning slightly. "Need a hand?"

Megan sighed happily, almost falling asleep in his arms.

Ooc: OH GOSH NOW I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO ALSO. *Goes back to turn on music*

EDIT: I was trying to dance while cleaning my room. I have a headache. @w@

Mokus quickly put her glasses back on and tried to untangle her legs. "Y-yes, please.", she said, embarassed.

XovoX closed his eyes, thoroughly enjoying this perfect moment.

Oh man, who knows. It will look awesome though! I definitely will draw it. And it will have wings.

Selena said, "Although... it would be good if we knew where we would be living first. It makes more sense and lets us know what we need to buy."

Annie sighed softly. "Of course I'm serious! I mean, it's not like we were playing safe during our romantic endeavors." She sat down next to him, cradling her head in her hands. "I can't believe this is happening."

I was just trying to draw it too. XD And yes. It definitely has wings.

It will be ADORABLE.

Grey nodded. "It really would. Do you think we should go out and look for a place to live?"

Shadow shook his head. "Why weren't we more careful...?" He wanted to comfort Annie, but he really needed comforting himself right now. This was a disaster.

DON'T MAKE IT A DOMINIQUE -shot-

Awww that's not good. D:

Chase was somewhere being Chase. Hitting on trees, chairs, guys, girls, anything he thought attractive. Which was basically everything.

I promise i won't!

Oliver was still at the park, sitting on the see saw all alone.

Annie sighed and said, "i don't expect you to stick around. Don't worry about me."

Yaaay! That's good. <3

Chase eventually made his way to the park, saw Oliverf, and went and jamped on the see saw, "Ollie!!"

I drew it, and it is adorable. X3

Shadow looked up at Annie, a bit offended. "What? You think I would leave you? Of course I wouldn't leave you!" he put his wings around her and hugged her tight. "Annie, I would never leave you alone, especially at a time like this. We're in this together."

I WANT TO SEE! i'm going to draw their kid as a baby girl.

Oliver fell off of the see saw, not expecting Chase to jump on. "Oh noes!" He squealed, giggling wildly.

Annie threw her arms around him and held him close. "Oh Shadow... I love you so much." She was trying not to cry. Crying was for the weak minded.

I'll try to upload it next weekend. Oh gosh he's not even born and he's already annoying the crap out of his dad. XD I made him a boy with like no human characteristics except a strand of hair and then arms. I should probably try to think of a more hybrid design.

Shadow said, "I love you too, Annie. Don't you ever think for a second I'd be that quick to leave you." he held her for a while, then said quietly, "I would not think any lesser of you if you were to cry, dear."

Yaaay!

Oliver looked over at Chase and giggled. "Hi there sugar! What have you been up to since I last saw you?"

Annie shook her head. "I won't let myself cry in front of you. Crying shows weakness, and I am far from weak."

"Oh, just making my usual rounds around town! And getting back from a house call. >C"

ooc: LOL PARTY TOGETHER! ;D

Rose knelt down on one knee and started to untangle Mokus's legs. Once they were untangled she extended her arm toward her and whispered. "Be more careful next time. I might not be here to help you."

Megan smiled, it seemed like they had been hugging for ages but she just couldn't bring herself to break it off - this was perfection.

Shadow shook his head. "Dear, you can't keep your emotions bottled up. And if there's one thing I know you're not, it's weak. Cry if you need to, but I can't force you to."

ooc: IT'S STILL A PARTY!!!

XovoX, who was very patient by nature (he kind of had to be) waited for Megan to break the hug. He wouldn't have really wanted to anyway, he loved being here in her arms. This, for him, symbolized that there was somebody who not only cared for him, but actually loved him. And she was his.

Mokus took her hand and stood herself up. "I-I I'm sorry, miss Rose.", she said, throughly embarassed. She was staring at the ground.

ooc: YESSSSS! MANY PAGES OF PARTYING. WHERE IS ANA?!? *passes cake around*

Megan let out a sigh and shuffled away from him, still holding his hands. She gazed up at him and tilted her head, grinning stupidly to herself.

Rose chuckled and ruffled her hair. "It's alright, the race is still on." She winked and ran off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back