Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO USE THAT CHARACTER AS SHE DOES THINGS.

Eli thought. "Dixie's really fun and nice and Nagoya's really smart."

MAKE ELI MORE INTERESTING TO INTERACT WITH

"Smart like, annoying know-it-all smart?"

I'VE TRIED BUT YOU MADE ME QUIT. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO EVEN.

Eli shook his head. "No, he's not like Ana he actually like never brags or anything. He doesn't really show off his smarts unless he's being helpful." he smiled. "Yeah, I think you'd like him!"

TRYING TO MAKE ELI DO INTERESTING STUFF.

"Yeah, and he doesn't even hold a grudge or anything! He's nice! But he's really awkward. Like Eli ;^;"

I DON'T KNOW YOU JUST DID.

Eli said, "Well, he's like always in the library and he's shy talking to people."

Last edited by a moderator:
ELI YOU BE NICE TO MY MOMMY. Or else I will kick your censor butt.

Dixie sneezed. lol.

Axel laughed and started walking.

I AM BEING NICE. Sort of.

But she's still being mean! ;^;

Eli breathed so this post wouldn't be spam.

HOW IS SHE BEING MEAN.

ANA IS THE SWEETEST PERSON ALIVE. SHE CAN'T BE MEAN. IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT. GRRRRR.

BE NICE.

Amezia was stalking something.

THEN WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CALL HER MEAN.

I TOLD HER I WAS SUPER AWKWARD AND THEN SHE CALLED MY FREAKING PHONE AND WAS ALL MEAN AND STUFF.

Grey wore a top hat.

SHE IS NOT MEAN.

I JOKE AROUND MAN. DON'T BE MEAN. IT'S NOT RIGHT, DUDE.

NO. JUST NO.

YOU KNOW WHAT IF YOU WANNA CONTINUE YOUR ARGUEMENT PM OR TEXT ME. I DON'T WANT TO SPAM POOR AFV.

Amezia was like yeah.

@Ducky: YES, CAKE!

And that's funny because her nickname used to be anacake.

XovoX laughed at Megan's cute face and patted her on the head. "When are you ever going to stop being so adorable?", he asked.

Mokus huffed at her ruffling her hair (It took such a long time to do it up like she did!) and ran after Rose, this time not as fast because she was being more careful.

Eli said, "Yeah, I think so!" He played the game.

@Ana: You know it was on purpose.

And he looks cute with one hair. A full head of hair just doesn't work with how I designed him. And I was a bald baby for a looooong time. Not until I was two did I grow hair. He has legs, anyway.

Megan scrunched her nose up and giggled. "As soon as you stop being perfect."

Rose stopped to catch her breath and spun around, looking for Mokus. "I'm too old for this.." She whispered.

XovoX laughed. "I'll have to keep that up, then."

mokus caught up and said, "Wow, you're fast, miss Rose... So, do you see any treasure?"

Megan chuckled. "It won't be hard, I promise you."

Rose giggled and shook her head. "Nope, nowhere." She quickly spun around, managing to throw a couple of gold coins in the bushes; but fast enough so that Mokus didn't see. "I have a feeling there's some around here though.. let's start looking." She smiled and began to look around on the ground.

ooc: Are we all friends now? :c

I DON'T KNOW YOU JUST DID.

Eli said, "Well, he's like always in the library and he's shy talking to people."
ELI YOU BE NICE TO MY MOMMY. Or else I will kick your censor butt.

Dixie sneezed. lol.

Axel laughed and started walking.
"Awww sounds like he just needs someone to make him have some fun." Geo said.

Moa walked with Axel.

Axel was setting random bushes on fire, "It's only a matter of time before I burn all the shrubs here."

Dixie was stalking Nagoya. Yes.

@Ducky: I'm your friend! :D And I think we're all friends with each other!

exceptI'mgettingthevibethatcassie'sstillreallymadatme

XovoX nodded. "Alright, I'm glad." he looked up at the sky. "It's getting sort of late, isn't it? Do you need sleep?"

Mokus started to look around. She looked in the bushes, and found a gold coin. "Wow! Look at this! You must have some sort of treasure hunting instinct!"

Eli said, "Well, he's, y'know, got Dixie..." he looked sadly at the ground for a second but then instantly resumed his cheerful expression. "Anyways! Let's go look for them. They might be in the library."

"Maybe you should stop?" Moa suggested.

Nagoya was reading a book, holy censor.

Geo noticed the momentary dismay from Eli, "Um... Are you alright?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back