Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY LITTLE PONYYY MY LITTLE PONYYYYY

"You've tried to kiss fire before?"

SUPER MEGA NESBITTT. DADADADADAAAA

"Well no, but I have set my lips on fire before."

"I'M GOING TO ATTACK THE GIRL"

"I'LL PROTECT YOU, DUKE!"

"TRISTAN, HE MEANS SERENITY."

I could do it right now."

XovoX sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her. "I wouldn't dream of it, dear.", he said soothingly.

Mokus blushed and was all, "Well, it was more you than me, and, y'know, you knew it was here and stuff."

Megan sighed happily and nuzzled into his chest, staring at the beautiful moon-lit lake in front of them. Everything was perfect right now.

Rose gasped. "I didn't know it was here! That was all you!"

"You know when your foot falls asleep, and when you try to move it it feels like little needles are poking you? Like that."

"That is weird! It's better than getting burned, though." Moa agreed.

"I like to set my hands on fire." Axel said, "Ever since I was young. It's like a habit."

If you dip your finger in alcohol, you can set in on fire for a moment without burning yourself. My dad did it once.

"Do you like the pins and needles feeling or something?" Moa asked.

Woah, I really wanna try that now. That sounds awesome.

"Kinda. It's also kinda a stress reliever, too. As a kid whenever I was stressed my hands would spontaniously catch on fire." He laughed.

Watch you burn your finger.

"Sounds dangerous o_o did you get stressed a lot, honey?"

Most likely.

Ready for a stupid Cassie story? I was in science one day and there were some hot plates. And my science teacher had just said "DON'T TOUCH THE HOT PLATES" cause some kid just got burned. And here I come along all brainless and stuff and I had to do something with the hot plates. So to see if one was on I touched it. And it wasn't on. So I touched the other one. And it was on. And I got burned really badly and hid it from my science teacher because I didn't wanna get in trouble. Derpaderp.

"Sorta. My mom would always tell me 'AXEL, PUT YOUR HANDS OUT THEY'RE ON FIRE AGAIN'."

GOOD JOB CASSIDY

I touch my hair straightener to see if it's hot enough derpderp but that's not NEARLY as hot as a hotplate

"Wow. That'd be a unique mothering experience."

WELL.

I then realized there was a bright orange light to indicate if it was on or not. Woops. I also spent the rest of the day in the bathroom running it under cold water. /D then finally got out of there by carrying a cup of water and having my finger in it. xD I'MA DUMB.

"My mom was a pretty tough lady."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back