Academy For Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dixie nodded, "Mhmmm!" She giggled and tickled him a little.

"I don't, that's for sure."

"Wow, really?" Geo asked, "Watch you break your other foot."

"Well, let's just hope you're not." Moa said.

Eli sat up. "Eh? I can't roll around?", he asked sadly. "But how's that gonna break my other foot?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Annie was at the training grounds, using a sword against a dummy. She frowned as the dummy split in two, irreparable. She swore loudly, going to get a different dummy. "I need some feminine advice. Or something."

Oliver led Chase over to the couch with a giggle and a flip of his hair. "So, um... I'm glad you got my letter and all that stuff! I hope that, even if you said no, we could still be friends, you know? You're my first true friend. Well, you and Moa."

Grey continued to look around in the house. He observed that there were two floors. On the upper floor there was the main bedroom (which had a bathroom attatched), and a living room. On the lower floor was a guest bedroom, the kitchen, a living room, another bathroom, and an entryway.

Shadow was flying around and stuff.

ooc: I'm at my mom's house so yeah after I set up the webcamera, Skype and stuff.

Selena instantly said, "I love it. It's easy to navigate, it has enough rooms for when guests come over, and it's pretty low maintenance. This is the one I want. What do you think?"

Annie put away the sword and began to tinker with some weaponry she was trying to build, hoping it would be powerful enough for the villainy she had in mind. It was going to be, in a word, fantastic.

ooc: YAAAAYYYY!!!!! I will give you my skype name and life will be beautiful.

Also, you guys need to give me your skypes too. I still haven't added all of my friends yet.

ooc: It'll be a-okay! I'm awkward too!

I love Pajama Grey!!!!! <3

Selena went through the house a couple more times, then went down and threw her arms around Grey. She kissed him and whispered, "I love you so much, Grey. I can't wait until our wedding, and then we'll move in. I'm so happy to be with you."

GOSH CASSIE AND ANA WHERE THE POOP ARE YOU GUYS.

ooc: Awkward=/=Super Awkward. ;-; But yeah, what's your username on Skype? Mine is Parentguardian. If you're online now, so am I. But I still don't have my webcam hooked up.

And is he not the most adorable thing you've ever seen? X3 Also, do you think I got Selena's look about right? That's about how I imagine her. And a bit shorter than Grey.

Grey smiled kissed her back. "I can't believe my life has turned out so perfect that I get to be with you. It's more than I deserve. And I can't wait to spend the rest of my life together with you."

((OOC: Hello there, I'm Mrs.Morrow and ParentGuardian invited me here to RP! ^^' I'll just say that I have quite a bit of experience roleplaying, but it has been a while. I hope this is okay with all of you. So without further ado...))

Name: Damira Vincent

Personality: Damira is not at all shy, and has a tendency toward obsessing over her interests. Though legally an adult, she often acts much younger, but she has reserves of maturity which she uses when the situation calls for such.

Looks: She has short, choppy, dyed black hair, with her auburn tips showing, and purple streaks. She has a tendency to wear a lot of very colorful eye makeup as well, and light brown eyes. Damira also has a very distinctive, unique fashion sense. She is petite, but a lot stronger than she appears. (I might find a picture later, if that's alright)

Powers: SHE IS THE AVATAR! She can manipulate water, can leap very high, and is extremely physically strong, although her appearance gives away nothing.

Specailty (fighting, intelligence, et cetera): Making people confused.

Dorm #(1-60, up to three per dorm): 3?

Crush (optional):

Other:

Name: Anton Finnick

Personality:

Looks (Anime or something preferred, please no photos):

Powers (Nothing too special):

Specailty (fighting, intelligence, et cetera):

Dorm #(1-60, up to three per dorm):

Crush (optional):

Other:

((WILLCOMPLETELATER))

Last edited:
((I can't edit my post anymore. t.t'))

Name: Anton Finnick (I'm sorry, Eli, I can't resist...)

Personality: Anton is generally serious, a hard worker, and fairly introverted, but it is not impossible to get him out of his shell.

Looks (Anime or something preferred, please no photos): Somewhat tall, with dark blue eyes and light brown hair, that sometimes gets into his eyes. He tends to dress casually, but not casually.

Powers (Nothing too special): Telekinetic, but he has not entirely tapped into this power.

Specailty (fighting, intelligence, et cetera): Negotiating. And fighting, though he'd prefer not to do this.

Dorm #(1-60, up to three per dorm): 20?

Crush (optional): None yet

Other: He has a history...

Damira wandered around the park. She'd only recently arrived at the academy, and this seemed to be the place to go for the students. When she entered, it seemed like a lot of people had coupled up. She hadn't been in a situation like this before... it was always easy for her to make friends. But she didn't want to invade this group. She continued to stand outside them, pulling out a sketchbook and some pencils, fixing her gaze on a tree.

Anton went about the school, getting his information for schedules and such. He was ready for this, he told himself. He was almost an adult. He'd been waiting his entire life to be away from home, and now he was...

Ooc: I'm ashamed of you man. Those names.

OhheylookahistoryI'llbetit'sdepressing.

Eli saw Damira. "HEY!", he shouted louder than he intended. "Who're you?"

Terra was sitting on a tree stump, of a tree that had been cut down after Allie brutally murdered it. She twirled a bit of her hair in her fingers.

Lori hadn't seen this coming, and jumped a bit, "A-ah!" then she saw who it was, "Oh. Hi<3"

Allie was very tempted to set said tree stump on fire. So she did. Except she didn't full out set it on fire, just made it smolder a bit.

"Hi Lori~" Darrel said, then let go, "How're you? I see you're not just being a bookworm like you usually are."

Terra jumped up off the stump, "O-ow, dammit!" she looked at the stump and saw it wasn't on fire, but saw it was smoldering and decided Allie was probably to blame.

"I guess I just figured I should get some fresh air." Lori turned around and hugged him.

Allie giggled from her hiding spot, which was a tree she hadn't burned yet, "I got youuu~" She said all quietly.

Darrel hugged him back, "Well that's good! Cause then, you won't smell like books. And you'll get some sun on your skin." He teased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back