Academy for Villians

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ParentGuardian

Reaction score
Here we go again.

Okay, your parents are heroes. You never found the thought of 'saving people for free, risking your life for those of others' appealing. You are a teenager, you have yet to find your powers.. but one day, you do. It turns out, you have a great power. You have more power than your parents combined. You keep this in secrecy, but somehow.. the academy for villains find out. You get called for a meeting about the school. It's your choice, be a hero.. or villain. You chose villain of course! Now you are on your way, to Dr. Daring's Academy For Villains. Will you surive the classes? Will you make friends? Will you, become one of the greatest villains of all?

The basic setup for the grounds are:

There is a lake very nearby. And a forest past that. Inside the building are the dorms, classes (Which nobody goes to anyway, so don't bother with them.), and numerous restaraunts. The city is nearby (a few blocks away) and it has many malls, and such things. Also a pet shop. There is a smoothie bar very nearby to the school. The rooftop of the school is very easily accessed by a staircase. Any new places can be added as you please. (And the dorms are not seperated by gender.)

Name:

Personality:

Looks (Anime or something preffered, please no photos):

Powers (Nothing too special):

Specailty (fighting, intelligence, et cetera):

Dorm #(1-60, up to three per dorm):

Crush (optional):

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
i've been getting really bored over the x-mas holiday so i'll try this out.

Name: Teethdude (actual name is unknown)

Personality: devious, sneaky, always one to betray, finds Temporary friends to help her.

Looks : gold, blond hair greenish-teal eyes, never really shows emotion (unless she's tricking someone)

Powers : able to control weather, including lightining

Specailty (fighting, intelligence, et cetera):

Dorm #(1-60, up to three per dorm): #34

Crush (optional): None (yet ;) )

Other: has a bit of a snotty behavoir due to being spoiled from her heroic parents giving her anything she wants

YEAH ELI BRINGING IT BACK WOOOO

Name: Axel

Personality: A party boy at heart, Axel loves nothing more than to have a good time. He tends to lose sight of what matters the most to him, due to his way of thinking. He also has the notion that he's invincible, leading him to take on challenges or attempt things that could seriously injure him or damage his body in the long term. He'll often act on impulse, and he has a habit of blowing things up or setting them on fire constantly.

Looks (Anime or something preffered, please no photos): Axel's around average height, not too tall, not too short. His hair is a tomato red, and goes to about his shoulder blades. It's also burnt and singed in many different places from when he uses his powers a little to close to his hair. His eyes are green, and he has fair skin. He doesn't really ever dress fancy, preferring to be in clothes that are comfortable and that smell of smoke. You guys don't get a picture of him cause I don't have anything recent of him.

Powers (Nothing too special): He has the ability to spontaneously combust the air around him. Aka fire.

Specialty (fighting, intelligence, et cetera):​ He's good at destroying things.

Dorm #(1-60, up to three per dorm): 36

Crush (optional): Moa

Other: His is le child of Tarou. And Dixie's adopted brother.

Name: ​Dixie

Personality: Dixie is receiving a makeover this time around. Instead of being the hyperactive ditzy airhead she has been in the last installments, she is now an awesome mechanic who doesn't take crap from anybody. She's still outgoing and has a kind heart, but it's not advised to get on her bad side, or mess with the people se's close to. She'll undergo some development as this progresses so it's kinda incomplete for now lolll. /D

Looks (Anime or something preffered, please no photos): Short red hair, barely reaching below her ears. Her hair isn't as bright as Axel's, and is duller in comparison. Her eyes are a muddy shade of brown. She's around 5 foot 6 in height, and her skin is also fair, like her adoptive brother's. Although they have a similar hair colour, and they grew up thinking they were siblings, it's fairly easy to tell that Axel and Dixie aren't related, due to having very different facial structures.

Powers (Nothing too special): She can make herself intangible and pass through objects.

Specialty (fighting, intelligence, et cetera): She's a mechanic, so obviously she's good at fixing things. unlike her brother lolll

Dorm #(1-60, up to three per dorm): 8

Crush (optional): NAGOYA

Other: Adopted sister of Axel.

Amezia is currently retconned sorry. I might bring her back idkay.

Name: Molly “Moa” Nagoya

Personality:

Moa is a happy person by nature, though when she was younger she was very negative. She’d grown out of that by the time she came to the Academy. She loves to be doings things, all of the time. She invents things, and is often in her dorm sewing something or baking something. She hates to be lazy, and she hates to be bored and she will get agitated if she has to sit still for long periods of time. She loves people and being around people, and making friends is a big pleasure for her, but she is always wary of the information she gives or who she trusts, and she has a good judge of character. She loves a good story, and she loves to sleep.

Looks:

Moa stands at five feet and four inches tall. She has a chubby figure that might be described as “pleasantly plump”. Her posture is sturdy, such that she doesn’t look like she will be knocked down easily, but also unmistakably feminine. She wears clothes of her own making, if not items stolen from somewhere. Her hair is dyed a pale blue, and waves down almost to her shoulders. She has black lowlights as well as bangs. Her eyes are red, and she may or may not wear coloured contacts to make them so. Her eyes are round and bright, her nose is round and wrinkles up when she laughs or smells something funny. Her lips easily curl into a smile, but conversely she has a highly convincing poker face. Her skin is healthy-looking and creamy, as she and her brother are half Asian on their father’s side, but pinkish like blush. She thinks she’s attractive enough, at least enough so to flaunt her stuff in the eccentric outfits she creates.

Powers:

Moa has the power of persuasion. Her own knack for logic paired with magic makes her able to convince others into certain paths of thought, or doing things she pleases. She mostly does so with her words.

Specialty:

She likes to built things, like little machines and inventions to do menial things. She used to aspire to be an engineer, before she decided to attend the Academy for Villains, but engineering and craftsmanship are still frequent hobbies of hers.

Dorm #: 8, with Dixie.

Crush: Axel

Name: Laurence Nagoya

Personality:

Nagoya is shy and bookish, and though he is quite the opposite of outgoing he might just deteriorate if he didn’t have someone he was emotionally attached to close to him. He doesn’t have much confidence, and spends more time in the campus library with a book and a pile of books to read later next to him than he spends with any living people. He isn’t antisocial, per se, but he doesn’t quite understand the workings of the social world to make the connections necessary to be a social butterfly. He understands things in a scholarly sense, but when it comes to real-world applications, he falls short. He has lots of fears, and is slow to trust people he’s just met, especially in the setting of the Academy, unless they were directly introduced to him by someone he knows well. He’s a sweetheart and is easily stepped on, and he’s loyal and though he’s intelligent, he can be naive.

Looks:

Nagoya has thick, straight black hair with length just past his earlobes. His eyes are deep and dark blue, which contrast against his creamy yet pale skin. He’s young, so he doesn’t have a muscular stature, nor a confident one. He’s a lanky child, and has a timid nature in which he usually tries to make himself as small and unnoticeable as possible. He has a boyish face, wears glasses, and is terrified of laser eye surgery for well-researched reasons. He wears simple clothes, often long sleeves or a jacket and comfortably fitting jeans.

Powers:

Nagoya has the ability to turn things to stone, and turn stones to things, and manipulate stones and make them move.

Specialty:

Intelligence, strategy, and probably defense.

Crush: Dixie

Name: Tarou

Personality:

Tarou is mysterious and probably not trustworthy unless he’s very attached to you. He keeps a lot of secrets, and knows lots of things. He’s a teacher at the Academy, and he definitely knows what he’s talking about. He’s sneaky and conniving, manipulative and scheming and he’s not afraid to get what he wants. He always seems to have a plan, and comes across as cunning.

Looks:

He is very tall and light on his feet. His hair is clean and dark, saturated red and flows down to his knees. Despite his long hair, his face and his figure is obviously that of a man. He is lean but muscular, and wears shoes or boots that are easy to move around in. He wears a long coat with pants and doesn’t fail to be snazzy despite his villainous and sly yet destructive nature. His eyes are dark, dark green.

Powers:

He can manipulate time—freeze, slow, speed, travel. He only really uses it for simple things, though. Most often he freezes time and starts it back up to his advantage, which has a similar effect to teleporting.

Specialty:

Hand-to-Hand Combat, Defense, and Projectile Trajectory.

Crush: not axel

Other: He teaches at the Academy and also he’s the principal.

hay guise um yeah I always hate writing a form for Tarou

You always outshine me wahwah

Tarou's crush made me laugh

Kso

Axel was minding his own business, mutilating the campus as usual by setting whatever trees he saw on fire. He did this daily, figuring that if the Academy really minded they would've stopped him from destroying the trees many years ago, when he first arrived at the Academy. If anybody happened to be in the trees he figured it was their own fault, and he really didn't care if he hurt them or not. He was a villain, after all, and after being at the Academy for so long, he didn't care about getting in trouble anymore.

"Now, if I put this here..." Dixie said, as she was fixing something. She had recently started getting more business working as a mechanic, so she seemed to not have any free time anymore. She didn't mind, really. She loved to fix things, and it did bring in some income other than what she could steal. Her hands were calloused from when she didn't use her power to help her out, and they were covered in oil. Her bangs would sometimes fall in front of her face, which was easily fixed by her blowing them out of her eyes. "Whew! I didn't think I'd ever have this much work." She mumbled.

Name: Mike Slasher

Personality: Mike is a loner that prefers to be alone but only pairs up with someone he may fall in love with. Mike is an emo-like person. he gets joy out of Slashing himself and others.

Looks (Anime or something preffered, please no photos): Mike wears a white shirt with a purple plaid one on top, and Black Pants. He has Pure Black hair with a lime green strip in one. (for his looks, look at my profile pic <-----

Powers (Nothing too special): The ability to feel others emotions.

Specailty (fighting, intelligence, et cetera): Fighting

Dorm #(1-60, up to three per dorm): 1

Crush (optional): None at the moment, but will take the first girl that loves him.

Other: Likes to kill things. he is Sadistic (which is the opposite of Optimistic), tried many times to kill himself, and has a strong "desires" if ya know what i mean.

EDIT: Added last name

the first day at the academy Teethdude couldn't believe her luck (which isn't good luck) Mike Slasher is studying here too. they've known each other since they were both 3 yrs old, but the catch is that they were never friends, Rivals is what they called each other.

"Hey Mike." she says rudely. Mike only exchanged an evil glare as they passed by in the hall. "Ugh! Typical behavior from that kid" she thought to herself. "I should just send one storm cloud on him...no.. i don't want to be expelled on the first day."

So she just carried on into her dorm were she got ready for the day.

Tarou observed Axel with a smirk. He never seemed to confine himself into his office for a very long amount of time, and he liked to observe the student life of the academy over which he had recently gained authority, although authority doesn’t mean much of anything at the Academy for Villains, seeing as it is a school full of ne’er-do-wells whose purpose is to disobey said authority. That was more appealing to him than a conventional learning establishment.

“Hey son.” He walked and his hair trailed lazily behind him, and then stopped after a slight delay upon its owner stopping at Axel’s side.

Moa was in her and Dixie’s dorm, watching Dixie repair whatever it was she was repairing.

“What’s that?” she asked. She was laying on the bed on her belly, facing the action with her head. She propped her face up with her hands, with her elbows on the bed in front of her. “Business is booming, huh?” she grinned. Sometimes she thought Dixie smelled a bit funny, but it was a familiar stench and she’d come to appreciate it over rooming with her for such a long time, and it smelled like home.

Nagoya entered the scene, holding a book under one arm. He had a key to the dorm of his own now, because he spent so much time in there himself and Moa had grown tired of always having to let him in.

“The librarian almost locked me in today… so she gave me this book and told me to leave.” He said quietly as he closed the door behind him and sat on the floor to watch Dixie. Although she wasn’t the epitome of femininity, he found there to be an air of unique charm about her. He leaned against the foot of the bed and resisted the temptation to open the book he was now holding shut with his hands on his lap. "She's actually really nice..."

Axel quickly turned around, setting a final tree on fire, "Oh, hey Daddy-o. I wasn't expecting you here." He said, brushing some hair out of his face. He wasn't as tall as Tarou, a fact that he wasn't very happy about. "How're you liking your new job? Is it a lot of pressure? I mean, principal and all, gotta make sure everything's in check, right?" Axel asked, looking at the school, "Haha, hard to believe dear old dad is the principal. Kinda weird, actually. I kinda feel like I have to set an example or something. Not like I'm gonna, but, y'know."

"You know, I'm not really sure." Dixie said, inspecting the machine, "Cassie is too lazy to think of something Some guy wanted me to repair it, and I think I get how it works? Kinda." She shrugged, then turned around and smiled, "Yeah, business is booming! It's really great, actually. I didn't think I'd have this many clients." She put the machine down on her table, and stood up, cracking her knuckles. When she saw Nagoya come in, she smiled, "Hi Nago. Sorry about the librarian. Maybe you should get out of the library more often? We could go on a date or something." She shrugged, "If you want to, of course. I don't mind if you don't..."

“My job? Well, actually, it’s really not that much harder. This school basically runs itself. Pretty systematic. I get paid a lot more this way though. I’m not worried about it.” Tarou mussed up Axel’s hair in a fatherly way with his hand, but it was already a mess even without his doing so, “I don’t expect you to. Although here, you’re frankly setting an example by not setting an example. I’m a bit disappointed with this generation of “villains”. None of them are particularly… villainous. None I’ve met, at least. It’s unfortunate. Not much to work with. Maybe that’s what my job is.”

“That’s weird…” Moa looked briefly over the contraption, then shrugged it off.

“It’s fine. I barely noticed.” Nagoya said, “I probably would’ve just slept there, if she hadn’t told me to leave.”

“It’s good you sleep. You’re up late a lot with those books.”

Nagoya nodded, then noticed what Dixie’d said. “A-a date? Of course! I mean, but only if you want. Only if it’s no trouble.” He said.

"Well that's good that it's not much harder." Axel tried to fix his hair after Tarou had messed with it, grumbling a little. He didn't really mind, he knew his hair was a rat's nest, but he still didn't like that he did that. "Hah, I guess that's true." Axel said, "You know, I'm not the best villain. I mean, I blow up stuff, set stuff on fire, sometimes steal, but that's not exactly villainy, right? It's kinda like you tying someone shoes together and going like, 'Ha! I'm such a villain!' And really, my friend's aren't much better. If that is your job, you've gotta lot of work to do, Daddy-o."

"I know, right?" Dixie shrugged, "But whatever. I'm getting paid, and money is money." She smiled, "I don't think it's healthy to sleep in a library... Even though it's sleep, isn't it uncomfortable? I dunno, I like my bed." Dixie looked at Nagoya, "Of course! I think a date would be really fun, don't you? You could choose what we do, to. Moa, we could make it a double date if you get Axel to come along."

Name: Selena Tchaikovskaya

Personality: Selena is an outgoing young woman who is not easily frightened or saddened, and puts passion into everything she does. She's from a large family of villains, and has been well trained in her art-- and she's not afraid to show it. With the ability to create fires and to set herself on fire (think The Human Torch), it's no wonder that she can occasionally be hot headed. She's not the best at academics, except for chemistry (come on-- you get to set things on fire!), but she's not stupid. She's streetwise, rather than book smart. She's a wild child, a dreamer, and she really loves to push herself to the limit-- whether it be in sports, fighting, or her latest schemes. She plans on taking over her family's "dynasty" after she gets her life settled and her father passes on the torch, so to speak. She's charismatic, sociable, and uses her wiles to get what she wants. While she is kind to her friends, her enemies are toast-- note, she hasn't killed anyone yet, but only time will tell. Besides, for the greater good of society, sacrifices must be made. However, she will give anything for her friends and family. Just don't get in her way.

Looks: Selena is fairly short, only about 5 feet and four inches tall. However, she isn't gangly or scrawny; she's lean and trim due to constant physical training. She also has a slight tan, due to her love of the sun and of being outdoors. Because of her lean build and tan, she usually wears clothes that are form fitting but also stylish; she has the reputation of a boss to keep up with, after all. Her eyes are a striking shade of dark blue, which stand out against her tanned skin. Her hair is a shocking shade of red, and reaches halfway down her back, cut in feathered layers, with side swept bangs. She knows she's a good looking girl, but she really doesn't spend too much effort on makeup and hairstyling. She knows she'll just mess it up anyway.

Powers (Nothing too special): Fire

Specialty: Fighting and stealth

Dorm #: 8 (with Moa and Dixie)

Crush: Grey (if he happens to return)

Other: She plays a mean guitar.

That's all I'm going to add for now. :3

Selena knocked on the door to the dorm and let herself in, giving a bright smile as she set her backpack down on her bed. "Hey ladies and gent," she said cheerfully, unloading some of the things she'd bought around town. She then messily shoved her bag under her bed. She'd never been the tidiest person around-- she liked her organized chaos, really. Besides, tidying things took too much time and concentration. She'd rather be out having fun or something. Or getting her hands dirty. "Don't let me interrupt you guys!" She said apologetically, giving a wave of her hands. She then examined the goods that were on her bed: a can of men's cologne, a fan, some professional cooking gloves, and some sewing tools. She was going to try and make a flame resistant suit so that when she caught herself on fire, she wouldn't have to be naked when the flames were extinguished. She hated those awkward moments when she came into the dorm, bare as the day she was born, to find that the others were in there. it was pretty embarrassing.

Chewing her lip thoughtfully, she ran her hands over the fabric on her bed, then looked at her ring-- which was now practically melded with her finger, due to the fact that she'd forgotten to take it off before igniting. The metal had melted onto her skin, and was now permanently a fixture of her hand. It didn't hurt once she had gotten the school nurse to do a little experimenting-- in fact, she quite liked that it was always there, and now it was impervious to flames. It was a constant reminder of why she had to keep the balance between good and evil. She actually had reasons to keep fighting the way she did. "Hey Dixie, quick question: do you happen to have a good sort of sewing thingy that can thread through tough material?"

So late I'm so late. My apologies.

Yay for still being a derp at any kind of writing, including roleplaying. I suppose that's part of the entertainment.

Name: Elijah Destina

Personality: While still absent-minded and silly at times, Eli tends to be a very curious person, learning about random things that grab his attention. When he wants to know about something, he'll often spend a lot of time trying to understand it. He's a bit quick tempered and sometimes prone to mood swings, which tends to get on the nerves of those around him.

Looks: Eli has blonde hair that falls down about halfway down his back and is never kept very well. He has green eyes that seem to have a slight tint of yellow. He's a little over six feet tall, and has a medium build; he's not very muscular by appearance but he's not twiggy. He's often wearing out-there outfits, sometimes accidentally crossdressing, and doesn't seem to notice when others find his suiting to be odd. Also cat ears and tail woo.

Powers: The ability to speed up/slow down the motion of atoms. This gives him the ability to change the temperature of things and, with enough focus, provoke rain.

Specailty: When he has his mind set on something, that's that. He can also be pretty stealthy.

Dorm #: 7

Crush: He's still kind of getting over Dixie

Other: Nah.

Name: Grey Destina

Personality: Generally calm and collected, but can sometimes be absentminded and forgetful. He's very protective and caring for those that he is close to. He has a nasty habit of sometimes crumbling under pressure, and doesn't take bad news that well all the time. But he always seems to have good intentions and tries his best. He has jet-black hair that is always combed to the side and brown eyes.

Looks: Stands at around six feet, always maintaining a very straight and proper posture. He's always dressing up as if he has somewhere to be, giving him a very professional look.

Powers: The ability to increase the mass of something he holds at a very swift rate.

Specialty: He can be very smart when he needs to be, and is very good at fighting with weapons.

Dorm #: 7

Crush (optional): Selena. They're still engaged, I think.

Other: Meh.

Eli wandered around the school grounds, looking around at the bright day. Days like this just seemed to offer so much to him, but he hardly knew what to do with them anymore. Running around or hurting himself in some wild kind of activity just didn't have the same dazzling appeal as they used to, now they just seemed trivial. He took a deep breath, and the air felt a bit stale, due to the constant presence of smoke around the grounds. At least it was a nice day, he told himself.

Grey sat on a park bench, scribbling down words on a small notepad. He was trying to write a sappy love poem, as he had heard on the fabulous internet which he sometimes consulted that girls love it when you write poems for them expressing your love. He flipped over the page he was on, having filled it up with words that rhymed with 'cute' but didn't seem to fit at all in the poem, and tried to write a different first sentence.

Nagoya smiled a little bit at Dixie, “Yeah, it’d be fun. We don’t usually go on dates, huh…” he worried that for someone dating the girl he’d been chasing for a good couple of years, he wasn’t doing a good enough job. “To where?”

“That sounds great!” Moa said, probably interrupting her brother, “But I’m not sure what Axel will think about it. He’s not exactly a romantic. I mean if we buy him food I’m sure he’ll come, but it’s kind of like bringing a shaved gorilla with a flamethrower to a banquet with the queen of England,” she paused, rethinking her analogy, “Well, anyway, it might be a disaster and I don’t want to make a scene. Maybe we should go somewhere on the more indestructible side of it… and you and Nagoya can go somewhere nicer on your own some other time. Just be good to my baby brother!”

“Moa! I’m not a baby!” Nagoya said, blushing a little bit out of embarrassment. There was a slight resentment in him that his sister and his girlfriend shared a dorm, and when he thought about it he hoped they didn’t talk about him when he wasn’t around, so he tried not to think about it often, because he was positive they would.

Moa laughed, and ruffled his hair, “Come on, I’m just messing with you. You’re a little gentleman.” She smiled, then directed her attention to Selena. “Thread through tough material…. I think I know an enchantment I can put on tungsten carbide that should do just the trick. Do you need it right away? Not to steal your thunder, Dixie, but you seem busy.”

“Axel, you’re hardly a threat to anyone who owns a bucket of water.” Tarou rolled his eyes, “You can’t fight, and as your father it’s my job to be honest. I’m sure you can take harsh words, huh?” he smirked.

hi eli i don't have a character available to play with you lol woops

Dixie smiled a little, "Anywhere you think is good, Nagoya. A restaurant, a movie?" She laughed when she heard Moa's comment, "Haha, I get that. He is a little reckless, isn't he? I could see everything burning down if he happened to come along... Maybe you guys could go to some fire show or something...? Does those even exist around here?" She shrugged, then looked back at her work, "Ah, no, it's fine if you make something for her, I am a little busy... Is that okay, Selena? I just need to get some work done, you know?" She shrugged, realizing she was getting distracted again. It was a bad habit of hers, not being able to pay attention to her work with too many people around. She never told her friends though, because she didn't want them to feel like they couldn't be around her. She enjoyed the company, just not the distraction it brought along with it.

Axel crossed his arms, "Psh posh, I could so beat a bucket of water. If the conditions are right, I could turn that water into steam, you know. It's really hard, but..." He frowned, "I'm learning how to fight, Old Man. It's not like I'm completely or weak, I can defend myself." Axel would get defensive as soon as his father would insult his fighting capabilities, especially since he had thought of himself as a decent fighter before Tarou started to criticize everything he did. Axel knew Tarou's criticisms were usually backed up, but he still wasn't happy that he couldn't get a break. "Aren't you supposed to be teaching me? If I'm still a crappy fighter, are you doing your job?"

I almost forgot this is TT so curse words are bad woops xD

Hola senor Eli

Btw if the wording is weird I'm kinda tired currently and distracted sooo yeah that's why it's bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back