Accomplishments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your accomplishments in life? [PS: A accomplishment is something that you wanted to do, and succeeded. Ex: You wanted to climb a mountain, and you did]

My accomplishments:

Musician:

1] Learned Flute in 3 months

2] I was accepted into Jazz band. :]

3] I play four instruments. More than I imagined. :3

4] This is my 2nd year of band with A+'s. =]

5] I'm a EXCELLENT Tuba player. I really stand out, I'm louder than my old section. [i leave my old section in two weeks. ;_; ]

6] Even though I only played Flute for 10 months, I'm better than the Flutes in my band. They've been playing Flute for 2 YEARS. I know HIGH C#, which is a DIFFICULT and VERY high note on Flute. >w<

As a student:

1] I got my science grade up to a C, before it was a D. O_O

2] I got my math grade up to a A from a C.

3]Got A+'s on my health quizzes. :]

Post away. :3
Updated. :3

x.N e o n and Plazmical Ecstacy: YAY! You two are my new heroes. :3 I love Popular and For Good and Dancing Through Life and...pretty much all of it. For her musical theatre audition my sister sang For Good as well. lD When we went to New York (for Christmas~) I saw Wicked and it just blew me away. It was absolutely wonderful...I didn't get to see Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth (they were there in like, 2003!) but it was still an unforgettable experience.

XD Hah. I saw it in the sixth row, which was really good.

(In order to stay on topic, I accomplished, umm...how to make a slinky go down the stars? D=)

^IDINAMENZEL. -jealousy- Wow! You're so lucky...I love Idina and Kristin, they work so well together. Idina was also really good in Rent. And Kristin was in Pushing Daisies. They are my heros.

Have you heard of Rent and Pushing Daisies? (Pushing Daisies got cancelled, it's a show. U_U) Rent...<33 (Shall we carry this into PMs or just stay here? XD)

XD Aww. I managed to...become more active here? D=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back