Acting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me, I love acting- everyone says I'm a young actress in the making, although I'm not really that good at it. Everyone says I'm amazing, though. :blink: I'm NOT.So, do you guys like it? :D
If people say that about you, ou should take advantage and start like, practising your acting. ;]

I would say i'm an OK actress, it's OK for me to learn my lines, i don't get stage fright or anything like that. So i guess i'm OK. ^^

I'm better at making people laugh, and making up my own ideas for making people laugh. I'm not the best actress in the world-ofcourse not!

I would say that acting isn't my best thing.

To answer your Question-yes, i do enjoy acting. ^^

in school I have done like a couple plays in the past but not much because I only started in the beginning of the third grade

i ♥ acting! hopefully i will go into drama in middle school and high school! i probally will be doing some drama classes also.......i'm really good at acting, i have a strait face and never giggle during scences. people say i will be famous right away! acting is part of my life :eek:

♥Mamitchi

i ♥ acting! hopefully i will go into drama in middle school and high school! i probally will be doing some drama classes also.......i'm really good at acting, i have a strait face and never giggle during scences. people say i will be famous right away! acting is part of my life  :)

♥Mamitchi
Hahah, I once burst out laughing- it was only during rehersals. I was playing Mrs.Gloop, and the guy who was playing Mr.Gloop was giggling, and when I look at him, we both burst out laughing. Also, other people in my year were laughing, as I had to do a German accent. x.x

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to act.

I have been to drama school and have a certificate for completeing a two year drama course at a local drama school.

I have been in a comercial and a pantomime and plenty of plays.

Right now I'm in my school musical. (Oliver)

My drama teacher wants me to do drama as an elective next year but I reckon I'm more of a singer. Oh well, who says I can't do both?

Acting is very fun! I was in alot of plays at my brother's high school. :D

-Wizard of Oz (munshkin, i was taller than Dorthy!! haha )

-Peter Pan (Unicorn)

yeah, I think that's it..Yup! :D Acting is very fun though!

-NINJA

Social Anxiety+Acting=No.

My friends/family say I would make a good actress, but when I act in school I say the lines with no expression.

Ever seen when someone makes a performance on their "The big night" and they trip or make a big mistake, so they play it off? Has that ever happen to you?

Like for example if you're dancing and you almost trip or etc.

Has that ever happen to you?

Sorry if I'm making no sense, I can't explain it any better. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah sometimes i do giggle but i try ot hide it thoguh....lol :huh: its pretty hard but i do it anyways and acting is soo fun for me! even my cousins and family say "Now thats a future actress right there!" its really cool!

♥Mamitchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back