Action Replay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Action Replay. :]

Like MsKitty said, google it.

Google's bound to have some answers, wich game is it you want??

I tried google, it takes too long, there are three games I'm looking up cheats for. Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64 DS, and New Super Mario Bros. I like glitches made for fun like moonjump and run really fast.

Um... not to be kinda offtopic- but you do know action replays can completly screw your game console right? Same thing with GameShark. I know so, I seen it happen to someone before.

Anyway, DogPile it.

I tried google, it takes too long, there are three games I'm looking up cheats for. Mario Kart DS, Super Mario 64 DS, and New Super Mario Bros. I like glitches made for fun like moonjump and run really fast.
So, instead of doing the work yourself, you're asking other people to? ;)

Most codes are duplicated on so many different websites, it's quite easy to find things on Google if you put the right things in the search bar.

Good luck. :p

Um... not to be kinda offtopic- but you do know action replays can completly screw your game console right? Same thing with GameShark. I know so, I seen it happen to someone before.
Anyway, DogPile it.
Not if you don't save the game and actually have a good code.

I've used tons of codes for multiple games and never had any problems. You just have to know which ones are good and which are bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back