Action replay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchiluva464

Reaction score
I wanted to see some codes I can get from my pokemon pearl, but it always says Unkown game.

I read the instruction manual, but it doesn't work!!

Please help me.

P.S:The problem started yesterday.

Make sure you are putting the game on top of the AR, and make sure you put it in right. if not, it is probably because it is and oooollllldddd action replay. and if even THEN not, then if you have wi-fi, you can go online and download codes for it. hoppe i could help!

Trauma

Make sure you are putting the game on top of the AR, and make sure you put it in right. if not, it is probably because it is and oooollllldddd action replay. and if even THEN not, then if you have wi-fi, you can go online and download codes for it. hoppe i could help!
Trauma
1.I put the game on top & I make sure it's securely in.

2. It's not old! I got it 2 weks ago.

3. How do I get Wi-Fi Connection??????

I'm gonna buy a Action Replay when you take the game out then put the AR in.

Is your AR old or broken?

If so thats the problem.

Sounds like your AR came before Pokemon Pearl. I had that problem, too. Here's how you can fix it-

Step 1-Turn on you DS w/ AR inserted (with Pokemon Pearl in the AR)

Step 2-In the bottom-left corner, the one near the words "Unknown Game" there should be some numbers and letters. Write these down in case you forget them.

Step 3-Now, turn off your DS and take Pokemon Pearl out of the AR. Then, put a game that you have made sure the Action Replay works with.

Step 4-Go to the code screen for the game. Push B.

Step 5-Now, you should be on a list of games. Choose "Add New Game". Write the name of the game (Pokemon Pearl). You'll be asked to enter the ID no. of that game. Write the numbers and letters that you wrote down (or remembered) with or without dashes. Wait a few seconds and presto, Pokemon Pearl will be with all the P games on the AR. It won't have any codes, so go and add them!

Yeah, but that's how I added my games to my AR. It's not 100% guarenteed to work, but I'd think it would work. Oh yeah, and remember to make the game cart's label face you, not away from you.

Hope that helped! ~TCM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back