Actually TRYING to grow up too fast?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchiz

Reaction score
At my basketball, there are girls that wear mascara and eyeliner to practice. Why do that? They put loads on, too.

They also wear tanktops that show the many bras they are wearing. They don't have boobs. Why wear a bra when you don't have any sign of boobs?

Same with my little sisters friends.. They are eleven.. But they go "I wear a Dcup now!"

Um, do they know what a D cup is? They are flat, and pull their bra strings down under their t-shirt sleeves.

Maybe I am just jealous that they got their period before mine, and brag about it..

I think these kids want to grow up too fast!

Ugh I agree! You should see some of the people at my highschool...it's just gross...I don't know why you would want to grow up fast!!! My sister is like that, shes 10 and she just recently got a boyfriend and she keeps going on about how its "true love" and that. She wouldn't know what true love is shes only 10!!!!

Infact when I point that out to her she's all "Oh Taylor just because you don't have a boyfriend dosen't mean you should be mean about mine, your just jealouse because I'm more mature than you". What the heck??? Just because she has a boyfriend it dosen't make her more mature...

I hate to say this about my sister...but...she's really dumb and thinks everything is guys and becomeing a singer...she won't become a singer, she sucks at singing it sounds like she's in pain...she also go's on about how she'll get by on her looks...What the heck??

Ugh it's just wrong...

Plus don't be in such a rush to get your period...believe me it's not fun...and I don't get cramps or anything...it's just really really REALLY annoying!

<_< Chocola :mellow:

A d cup is the size of a coconut... i was at walmart this one time... i saw a huge bra.... it was d sized <_<

They can do whatever they want. Ignore them. Especially if it bothers you that much. Walk away. Just don't get tied up in that funk. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wear a AA-A cup. Some *flat* girls wear B cup underwire bras and say,

"I'm so chesty!!!"

lol

Yah people like that are WAY in over their head! I know this girl and she's always wearing overloads of makeup and is alwayz like "every boy likez me" or "all guyz chek me out!" And she's twelve! blech it's disGUSTING!

Chatz

I think girls do that just to get attention and act like they are prettier than you,but just ignore them.

>.< This is what you get when you introduce Bratz dolls and immaturity around and among the world. Most of society are not raised right and play with bratz dolls and wear skimpy outfits! And kids not supposed the words like, "Whores, skanks...etc..etc.." But kids do it anyway!

[SIZE=30pt]IT REALLY ANNOYS ME HOW PEOPLE SEE POORLY MISUSED IMAGES AND USE IT IN AN INAPPROPRIATE MANNER!!!![/SIZE]

Sorry, had to get that out. >.< I'm in a bad mood.

~SG~

Last edited by a moderator:
Noo, I am not jealous. I do ignore them.

I am years and years older then them..

But yea. xD It's things like bratz dolls, that make kids want to worry about looking skimpy and getting boyfriends.

It all comes back to bratz dolls in the end!

Disgusting!

When the year 7s came to school I thought they were acting way too old but then i realised i was like that too :unsure: (im 12)

But i hate revealing stuff ewwww.

Bratz is one of the most hated things on here...

Im gonna find a petition or something to get them less...skimpy.

Some people in my class are trying to grow up too fast.

Alright, they're in seventh grade, remember that.

This past Friday we had a school dance (grades 7-9) and Me and my group of friends were all sitting down and joking with eachother playing Truth Or Dare. I looked over a few metres at the dance floor, and around five girls in my class were dancing sluttily with eachother. I have no better way to describe it. And then another guy in my class (which I find particularily loud and annoying) comes up to one of the girls (which he actually likes) and starts dancing WITh her. I just turned over to my one friends and said, "Slutty much?"

And she whispered back, "Ya think?"

So yes, there are people who are trying to grow up too fast. (I won't elaborate on the story, I'd be sitting here typing for ages).

i think alot of people want to grow faster, my mom always says "when a kid be a kid" Kinda stuid but its def. true!!!
Yea, all those girls who want to grow up really fast will regret it in the future for sure.

:rolleyes: Chocola :angry:

I don't think so they probably do it because all the popular people do it. and britney spears and stuff so they think when they look at little miss developed "I wanna be like her and wear a bra"

Well I wear An A Cup, But I havent Had my period yet. The worst thing to do is make fun of them, Because Some girls might of had their period, and you dont want to make fun of them for being "Bigger". I really dont believe a 11 year old is wearing a D cup, So dont worry about it. Just ignore them. Let them say what they want to say. But dont spread it around the school that "So and So wear a D cup"

Well apparently they are acting way older than they are. You can't really change their mind unless you talk to them, but I doubt they'll listen to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back