Adam Lambert

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*sigh* the voting is all done now (it ended like 9 minutes ago) I hope America didn't vote Adam as much as they voted Kris. If Kris can beat Danny I sure hope he can beat out Adam.

I think Adam is more of a broadway person, not American Idol.

Err. I looked at polls everywhere, and Kris seems to be winning by only a 1-3% margin...So I dunno.. e_o

Edit: Screwed up spacebar. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I quite like Adam.

He's an entertainer.

I think his stylists f-ed him up though.

He looked muchh better when the season started --

Then they cut his hair and started dressing him in long coats and made him all together too theatrical.

But he has a gift.

I honestly think he's better than Kris. I didn't even know who Kris WAS until last week.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY GOT RID OF DANNY GOKEY ASDFJKL;; RAGEE D:<

I was quite the Danny fan myself, so were all my friends. We were all surprised when Danny got kicked off because it seemed as if everyone loved him. It should have been against Adam and Danny because a lot of people like both of them. I found out who Kris was a few days ago. I just think he's kinda hot. But yea, you are right. He is too broadwayish.

Woah.. Kris just won American Idol..? I swore that Adam would've! Even though I'm not a huge fan of him. Danny should've been there! ;;

My favorite part was when Norman Gentle got the outstanding male award. I adored Norman... so entertaining.

And Danny's duet with Lionel RICHIE was LOVE. Danny= American Idol, FTW. :)

But yes yes, about Adam Lambert. He's going to be a very famous broadway star or something.

Oh crap. You just gave it away xD. Ha not your fault. It was mine for even checking this topic. It hasn't even finished airing yet in my state. Well I'm glad Kris won. I wouldv'e shuddered if Adam had won. Cheers for Kris! ^ ^

Yesyesyesyesyes!

ADAM DIDN'T WIN. :)

This is just how I wanted it--I love him so much, but he belongs in theatre.

ahhhh. Look what I found on Adam Lambert : https://es.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2rn8s49&s=5 I don't know if the camera just happened to shoot at the wrong time, or if Adam's actually that sicko-ish and perverted. ('cause I've heard rumors)..lol.
Epic win for that picture... XD

So Adam didn't win? I never listened to him yet cause I'm not in America... I'll Google it.

I think he's totally gorgeous xDDD (And yes, I do know about his sexuality. That doesn't take anything away from him!)

I hate his tongue, though.. That creeps me out.

I think he deserved to win, he was the most versatile and contemporary singer in the competition- though no disrespect to Kris, because Ain't No Sunshine was amazing. But, I think coming second will give him more freedom when he gets a recording contract, the same as when it was a huge shocker when Chris Daughtry went out- he's had much more success than the winner of that season, Taylor Hicks (DAUGHTRY's album even did well over here in the UK!).

Notice I said when he gets a contract. He's got a career wrapped up now, there's no doubt about that.

And I agree with a lot of comments that Danny Gokey should have been in the final instead of Kris.

EDIT: Oh, and, at Krystal.. Yes, he does in fact wear eyeliner and black nail polish. Ryan Seacrest called him "the guyliner" on the finale night xDD

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Adam Lambert.I think he did a very nice job this season.I loved his style and they way he could make any song sound his own.My favorite song was Ring Of Fire.

Latest posts

Back