Adjusting To Life Comments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaChaos

Reaction score
Here you can critique about whatever you want about the story I'm writing.

I'm sure there's lots of spelling mistakes and grammer issues. I did not spell check anything.

Writing is not one of my strong qualities.

Sorry it starts off realllly realllly boring, but that was intentional. I promise you it will get more interesting.

This story is just written out of pure boredom and also to practice my penmanship.... My handwriting sucksssssssssss

(I write out everything in a notebook before I type)

Well, that's all I have to say so critique on~

Really good so far, I love the story line, I haven't read anything like it yet before, a human turning into a Tamagotchi. I'll be waitng for the next chapter! :)

OH MY TAMA I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE THE SECOND PART ALREADY! IM SOOOO EAGER TO READ MORE!!!!!!!!

YOU

ARE

SO

FLIPPING

AMAZINGLY

AWESOMEEEE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay thank you!

The beggining of the story is kinda influenced by Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3

It'll probably be a few more days before I post part 2. I haven't finished it yet, since I only work on it in my free time.

Oh :p But how long will it be until you make part two?

P.S. I love the Tamagotchi Corner Shop games! I used to have Corner Shop 2, but I lost it during a move like 3 years ago nand havent found it since <:'( I'll miss it..

P.S.S.Awesome banner for your story!

I should either have Part 2 up by this weekend or somethime next week :lol:

The Corner Shop games are pretty cute. I have the 3rd one somewhere, but since I was too lazy to look for it I just downloaded the ROM to play on my computer.

Thank you! I was just fooling around with my pen tablet and somehow my banner was born~

Your fanfiction is really, really awesome. I love the original storyline, and can't wait for the second part!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back