Admin Wants To Know: How many people use the role play section?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, sometimes.

I like RP's with only a handful of people. Too many people makes it hard to follow.

I'm back, baby!

Ahem.

Yeah, I'm returning to TT RP after a long break. Well, not a break from RPing - just a break from TT while i went and got better. You'd all better watch out... ;)

Eh, I'll probably RP a little bit now I'm kind-of-sort-of back. With a few people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do becuase it gives people a bit of a fluent chance to people for imagining you are in someone else's body.

Its awesome, so thank you Admin ♥♥ I love RP! ♥♥

Now I can find my way around, I'm starting to like the Role Play section. It's one of my favourites already! I think I'll definitely be spending 3/4 hours of my time on TamaTalk RPing!

I used to post here regularly before I sort of disappeared from here. I might start again.

Also, I'll say why I'd rather use TT RP as opposed to an actual site dedicated to RP. Other sites, specifically RP ones just don't have as much to offer as TT does. The people on here are much nicer, not full of themselves and have much more original plot ideas.

I would use it a lot more if I could keep up with it. A lot of times the RP's that look good already have a million posts, so I don't know the backstory. Part of me not being able to keep up is my schedule too, so that's my problem : P

I've been using it more often again. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back