Admitted JD

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girlytama107

Reaction score
:angry: This creator admitted it was a JD! What kind of brain do they have? The called it: JD infa red tamagotchi. Isn't that stupid? They even copied the V3 style! There are no tamagotchis with touch screens... are there? Oh well here it is:

Just go here to see it: Click!

Grr I don't like fakes!!! :mellow: :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, it says "tama" on it, not tamagotchi, so its not a fake. JD and honey lovers and other companies who make tamagotchis don't write "tamagotchi" but they misspell it. they didn't use bandai's log or its characters so its just abother v-pet.

well i saw one of thies and it is like a mini home deca for the entama and uratama!!! it has a bank and an arcade and a few shops!!! so it is NOT a fake it is like a homedeca!!!

well i saw one of thies and it is like a mini home deca for the entama and uratama!!! it has a bank and an arcade and a few shops!!! so it is NOT a fake it is like a homedeca!!!
you mean this? its called a kakeibo and its made by bandai. the link Girlytama107 gave was a JD tama. the JD shown in the picture was NOT a kakeibo but it is very similar to one. jason has one in his store and the JD says version 4 on it. the kakeibo was released only in japan and the tama shown in Girlytama107's link has the english package so its just similar to a kakeibo.

The first link is to a fake kakeibo. The JD company just took the design hoping people would think it's a real kakeibo or something made by Bandai.

When in doubt, check Jason's listings. He always and only sells the real things. :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back