Adopt a petty!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for delay! Riley, I will take Ryang in, no trouble at all! Thanks, Laurn! I will take your petty in! Ok, mabye not all of them, but 2 would work just fine! And Riley, you didnn"t have to get angry at me. I'm always busy, between horse riding, tap I, tap II, and playing my Wii, I barely have time to breath!! And cassandrapito, you can get dogs, cats, fish, and elephents at the Pet Palice! And yes Version-Four, you can have Redstra.
I'm terrribly sorry snickerpie! I did not know you had a Wii! That must keep you occupied! And horseriding, jeez, sorry, I did not know you had lots of stuff to do! Sorry for getting kind of over the top. Take your time, aw man, now I feel stupid. Just, well, I, OK I'M TERRIBLEY SORRY! Take your time! Now I under-- *pants heavily* Ok. I'm sorry. And, I found another!

^_^ Name: UN-NAMED

He says: Hi. The reason why I'm un named is because when I was born, my parents forgot about a comedy show they had to go to. So they dumped me. Luckily a had a good education at the orphanage I was sent to. When I got a call from my parents, they wanted me back badly. But all I said was "NEVER! I am not joining a couple of parents who thought a comedy show was more important than the birth of your own son! Goodbye!" Name me something, not anything silly. Take me in please! *sighs*

Sorry, I had to supply another petty.

Name: :) Xavier (Pronounced zhey-vee-er)

He says: Well, I am kinda shy, so I gotta make it quick. Tutor, need. Comfort, need. Someone nice and respectful, need. Bye.

Please take him in. As I said, he does need a tutor to help him with schoolwork, and he is very shy, so please comfort him.

riley, I am very happy that you dealed with this maturly. I am sorry if I upset you with all my stuff I had been doing. Man now I feel stupid! It's just the way I act. Thank you for... ummmmmm... Austin! Nice name!

Well, I realize this is an awkward moment... :furawatchi:

SS23, thank you for Xavier! A fine addition to my/our pets!

cecib, do you mean the pet on the FIRST page? If so, she is gone...sold out.

dq... of course you can have Joe. Here is his food:() and his toy: O About Heli though, I am sorry, but Heli cannot be sold or taken in due to the amount of pets I have. Mabye I will take her in later... :furawatchi:

And CWLPP, here is Agent Marter:

:furawatchi: Here is his food: [] and his toy:/

Wow, long post!

Last edited by a moderator:
[colour=hot pink]do you all like mine???[/colour]
If you own all those pets at another adoption center, PLEASE TAKE THEM AWAY! We are not intrested in them, unless you are selling them. And please DO NOT brag. You can show off your pets at your OWN adoption center! Ohhhhhhh, I worded that wrong, didn't I? But I am still not pleased with your immature behaivor. Please take your pets elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back