Adopt a siggy pet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
natetamalover123: You don't have to buy a siggy pet, just ask for one and I'll give it to ya. :unsure:

Here you go, a special ordered blue V style egg!

(V)

And because of 100 posts, the people who adopt siggy pets for the next 20 posts will get a free special item, an ice cream cone!

Here you go natetamalover123:

(~)

\_/

It's time to update the eggs! :D

By the way, this would NOT count as the 20 post sale. Just ignore this unless you want to adopt.

This time, I'm not putting the underlines and the colors. :unsure:

The Eggs

Blue: (+) [boy, 48]

Purple: (~) [girl, 44]

Navy: (@) [boy, 48]

Pink: (/\) [girl, 42]

Gold: (?) [unknown gender, 35]

Gray: (M) [boy, 50] *Please adopt this one! I still have all 50 left!

Green: (V) [girl, 46]

Orange: (") [girl, 49]

Maroon: (_) [boy, 49]

Teal: ($) [girl, 48]

Yellow: (=) [girl, 50]

Red: (>) [boy, 50]

Cadet Blue: (*) [boy, 50]

I like to keep updated with the eggs so I could easily pick one out and give it to you without having to look back at the other posts. Happy adopting! Remember the 20 post sale!! Only 19 posts left!!

natetamalover123: Ok here are the steps:

1.) Go to the white bar at the top that has Site Map, Extras, and Settings. Roll your mouse over Settings and move your mouse down to Edit Signature. Click Edit Signature

2.) You should have a current display of your siggy, then a white box at the bottom. That white box is where you put your siggy in.

3.) Paste your egg into your siggy including Name, Status, Goal, Level, and the little "PM me to level ___ up" at the bottom. You can personalize your siggy any way you want it.

There you go! Hope I helped.

Ok, the ice cream cone sale is still going on! Only 19 posts left before it's over.

I'm still waiting on wether or not I can seel seeds here for siggy plants, or objects, whichever one you want.

Also, your siggy pets can be animals if you want them to! ;)

And we still have some Tamagotchi Adoptables left as well.

Just a little reminder,

MnMztama495~

Can I have Layla plaese? You know, the custom adoptable pet?

Oooh, and can I also have a tama, computer, and ice-cream cone if there is any left.

Smudgey08: Of course you can! Here you go!

*(^ _^)*

And here are your items:

(|...|) [Tama]

|[SIZE=5pt]TamaTalk[/SIZE]|~(-) [Computer and mouse]

And of course, since you adopted during the sale, you get a free ice cream cone!

(~)

\_/

hypergotchi: Woot! ;)

How about an Owl Cone and a Dolphin Cone for your pets?

(~) (~)

\_/..\_/

Smudgey08, have fun with your siggy pet! Hope it gets lots of level-ups! You too, hypergotchi, and everyone with a siggy pet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I'm having this debate (within myself ;) ) about opening up a Siggy Pet Interactive Center, or SPIC! Yay... SPIC!

So, what do you guys think? It's a place where you bring your siggy pets to interact. You can bring your Tamagotchi adoptables, too. Is it a good idea, yes or no?

BTW, please PM me with the answer, I want this forum to be used solely for adopting siggy pets, items, and Tamagotchi adoptables.

Alright, I know I'm kind of annoying with all my posts, but I have to keep the subject up. So here are some more Tamagotchi Adoptables!

Tama Adoptables:

:( [boy]

~~~~~~~~~~

:angry: [girl]

~~~~~~~~~~

:( [boy/girl]

Just a few newbies! Happy adopting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back