Adoption Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Erika writesa nother novel called 1 baby, 3 kings and queens and a murderer"

-Erika writesa nother novel called 1 baby, 3  kings and queens and a  murderer"
Erika's books was a favorite of the Gotchi Queen, she raised your salary to 40,000 Gotchi! :D Then Princess Tamahiko has given you more noodles! :D

EDIT: Just a reminder, if you don't post about your Tamagotchi for a week, then your Tamagotchi will die. Exceptions are, school, church, sick, etc. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Took Bob :D to pre-school and met his new friend Cameron :p .

Bob :D lost to Cameron :p at jump rope but I cheered him up with a nice hot bath and a chocolate bar! :)

Took Bob :eek: to pre-school and met his new friend Cameron :hitodetchi: .
Bob :D lost to Cameron :hitodetchi: at jump rope but I cheered him up with a nice hot bath and a chocolate bar! :)
Bob's preschool had a Jump Rope competition, Bob was teamed up with Cameron. :hitodetchi: :kuribotchi: Bob's team won first place and got 2000 Gotchi and a year supply of food. :D ^_^

-feeds erika and plays with her-
Erika goes to bed after playing, she soons wakes up and found out that she evolved while she was asleep! :D She has evolved to Chamametchi! :eek:

Bob's preschool had a Jump Rope competition, Bob was teamed up with Cameron. :hitodetchi: :) Bob's team won first place and got 2000 Gotchi and a year supply of food. :D ^_^
After the Pre-school win, Bob :D goes to Cameron's :hitedotchi: for a play date.

When Bob :kuribotchi: returns, he has a bath and goes to sleep. Zzz...

Name: SelenaTamagotchi:petitchi

Job: She wants to be a TV model :p

~Mochatchi~ :wacko: :eek: :( :(
Okay, Selena plays some games, and eats some food, after that she takes a nap. :D

*Feeds Selena a hamburger and plays sound block with her, then she goes to sleep. ZzzzzzZzzzzzzzzz... Maybe she'll evolve!*
Selena wakes up, and she realizes that she has evolved to Hitodetchi! :D

She now goes to Preschool. ^_^

chamametchi1st gender

ice cream

librarian

:p
Chamametchi goes to sleep, she wakes up and plays with her toy, she has evolved to Violetchi! ^_^ :D

Oh, and I have another rule for my Adoption Center, I can also adopt a Tamagotchi. :ph34r: :lol: I'm serious too! :wacko:
Name: Angel

Tamagotchi: Pyonkotchi

Job: Baker

Your Tamagotchi becomes one of Tamagotchi Planet's best bakers! Her salary is 100,000 Gotchi! :p And your house is a Mansion! ^_^
I feed Angel spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. :unsure: She takes a bath and plays Sound Block and practices with her band. :D

Name: MikiGender: Girl

Tamagotchi: Marotchi

Job: Nurse
Okay.. Prince Tamako has recently got sick, but luckily Miki healed him and he's better now, he has raised your salary to 50,000 Gotchi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back