Adoption center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_dude2010

Reaction score
Welcome to The adoption center!

Here you can adopt Tamagotchi's or hatch new eggs! Here are Tama's up for adoption:

Name: Patch

Tamagotchi: <_<

Job: Singer

Fave food: Burger

Name: Jane

Tamagotchi: :D

Job: Gotchi king servant

Fave food: Candy

Name: Jacob

Tamagotchi: :unsure:

Job: None

Fave food: Bread

Name: Sparks

Tamagotchi: ;)

Job: Scientist

Fave food: Mame drink

Eggs for adoption:

0 Ocean egg

0 Angel egg

0 morino egg

0 normal egg

0 Devil egg

Remember! You cannot evolve your Tama yourself! If you dont post your away for longer than 2 weeks your Tama will be up for adoption. If nobody takes him/her within 3 weeks he will be sent out onto the streets and will die. :(

Have Fun!

Notice

My Tama's!

Name: Flame

Tamagotchi: Tonmarutchi

Fave food: Milk

Job: preschool

i really dont get this, but it seems ADORABLE! can i please have an ocean egg?

You all got your eggs! (and Tamagotchi's) Jasen221 yours hatched into a very small baby maruten! Tamame yours hatched into a oddly coloured blue baby Maruten! (Maruten's are usually pink) Kuchikid your normal egg hatched into Teletchi! '/={3 your ocean egg turned into a plankotchi! But then suddenly evolved into a child! Its the little squid character. -_- Sparks was adopted! He enjoys his new life and gives you $10! Sparks earns $300 at the Mame Lab.

IMPORTANT!: you have to buy your tama's foods, items and shampoo! -_- (if you want a good tama you need to bath it!)

$ Is the money in this game. You each start with $50 and earn $ by getting your tama a job! You can choose what it becomes. (it can earn a Job at any stage of life)

Shop!

:) -Hello welcome to the shop. Here is whats on sale:

Special! :(

Tsbutchi

price: $10

description: This little baby has been neglected and may not turn out to be a great adult. He was given to the shop and needs a new loving home. If not Tama_dude2010 will care for him until he is adopted.

Food:

Burger

Price: $5

Left: 35

Drink

Price: $3

left: 50

Pork and beans

Price: $10

left: 20

Items:

Kusatchi plant :angry:

Price: $20

left: 5

Robot -_-

Price: $50

Left: 18

Pochitchi and Nyatchi costume. :) -_-

Price: $40

left: 44

Shampoo

price: $15

Left: 50

:D - Thank you for shopping at the shop today.

I feed Flame some food we found in a bin and he was quite satisfied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I buy a Drink, shampoo, 1 Kusatchi plant and a Nyatchi coustume for Sparks. :blink:

Can I get the Tsubutchi, Shampoo, and 5 Burgers?

Can I put on the Nyatchi coustume for Sparks? Also, I'd like to buy more shampoo, 1 burger, and 1 porks and beans.

*waters Kusatchi plant*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back