Ads, signs, etc.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Girl

Reaction score
So, what interesting signs have you seen lately?

I haven't really seen any apart from one saying "Perception is reality. Big signs mean big business." which made me lol quite a bit. Unfortunately, I didn't think to take a photo of it xD I'll see what I can do.

What about ads?

"Charter boat? What charter boat?"

I never get sick of RACQ ads. They're hilarious.

And the McDonalds ad where the kid goes and plays soccer and then they go to Maccas afterwards and the older kid sees his friends and goes and plays with them BUT he asks his younger brother is he's coming. I think that one's really cute :)

Anything else?

ZOMG. QUILTON.

You know the toilet paper? Next time you go shopping, beg your parents to buy Quilton toilet paper, and then look inside the toilet rolls and it says "Quilton loves your bum." I LOVE THAT. YAY.

:) Your turn.

Ads, etc etc you love and hate.

I've seen those ones around here Ksenia.

I read one aloud once and Mum and like "EXCUSE ME?!"

Lol. Now they say stuff like "Want to do it... LONGER?"

Ew.

& .:VeganCheeseBurgerFTW:. WTF that billboard is really stupid :\

Eh' I live in Vegas, I see all sorts of billboard for strip clubs and such. Kinda creapy sometimes 83

There was a billboard here that got everyone angry. https://file.stuff.co.nz/1246312202/978/2551978.jpg

It's just stupid to say that about such a serious subject.
What kind of person would put up such a controversial ad? I know at least two women who have suffered breast cancer or their loved one did. WHAT KIND OF MANIAC WOULD PUT UP THAT STINKIN' AD?! THERE ARE LOTS OF PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM CANCER, ANY TYPES AND THEY JUST PUT UP SOME D**N AD TO MAKE THEM FEEL BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the RACQ bbillboards also LOL!! The ones down in Phoenix (AZ), are mostly in Spanish. Those make me angry. I live in Northern AZ, and everything is in English, thankfully. I mean, this is the USA, for crying out loud!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back