Adult and babe

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drey

Reaction score
How do you get the adult to leave the babie quicker? Do Adults leave on the second or third night? How can I get it to leave quicker?

Drey

I think you just have to take really good care of the babie

I can't take care of the babie while the adult is there.

Drey

The adult won't leave the baby for 24 unpaused hours. After 24 hrs it will leave that night at midnight.

here is a little trick, first do not pause your tama when it has the baby. the parent will leave the baby after at least one midnight and will leave the second midnight. here is the trick, after your tama has spent one midnight with the baby, you can set the time to 11:59 pm and wait one minute until the clock strikes midnight and you will see the parent stay by the baby's bed for several minutes.then it will leave, then set the time back to the normal current time and you will raise the baby, and the parent have left. that is a little trick to make it leave earlier. it will work somewhere around the second day with the baby. if you change the time after it spent one midnight with the baby, but it didnt work, it will work. you have to try at a later time. it has to have spent 24hrs with the baby, after the 24hr, it will leave when you set the time. you don have to do this, you can just be patient and wait for it to leave.

Please no one say this is untrue and doesnt work. i have tried it many times so dont deny me.

hope that helped

sincerely,Tamapal3000

REMEMBER: IT HAS TO HAVE SPENT TIME WITH THE BABY 24HRS FOR THE TIME TRICK TO WORK!!!

It is true, Tamapal3000, but my tama once got a baby at 10:30am, I took didn't pause it, and at 10:51 the next day I tried for the 5th time and she left as soon as that minute struck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back