Adult STILL in Preschool?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi <3

Reaction score
I have a Music Star, and she is currently a Sebiretchi. I have a band of Kikitchi and Nonopotchi. When I went on 'Away' at the Door icon, I was taken to preschool! :D I tried see if I could go to school and meet my band by 'graduating' Preschool, but it didn't work. &lt;_&lt; Do you know WHY it does this? Or if there is a way to FIX the problem without reseting it? :(

This has never happened to me,so I don't know how to fix it. Maybe you should try resetting it and then downloading. It sounds like a minor glitch.

Weird. Try resetting and downloading

Or maybe all v6s are that glitchy [has found 2 v6 wave 2 glitches especially in the Parent history with a weird box]

thats wierd...

but yeah,

try downloading it.

Well, v6 is known to be very glitchy, but I would also recomend resetting and downloading. If that doesn't work, thry to take apart it completely, loosen up everything, blow on it, and then put it back together. That workedd for my v3 when it was glitchy... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
v6's like to glitch up. Thats it, probably.

glitch the v.6 has alot of glitches my kunoitchi turned to kuromameitchi last year. my friends tama is a lesbo maidtchi and makkiko parents?????

i had a glitch the teen members didnt evolve and when i practiced they had these looks (god you shoulda seen it. it was like dazzilitchi was singing REALLY badly and they were looking embarrased to be with her (they werent using instruments)) also it only showed her face not her whole body O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back