Adult Swim

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sakura3200

Reaction score
Who here watches Adult Swim? If so, what's your favorite show on Adult Swim?

My Fave would be Death Note, I was jumping off the walls when I heard they were airing it.

Then my second fave would be Robot chicken, because its hilarious. But of course, I love alot of the anime they put on there and there cartoons!

I love to watch Futurama!! Sometimes Family Guy,my parent HATE me watching Family Guy and South Park,but I do anyway. lol Robot Chicken kinda disturbs me. The first time I saw it I was 8 and had to watch it with a group of my dad's frineds. 0_o I liked the Harry Potter Robot Chicken that I saw on YouTube before they took it off. XD it made me laugh so hard! "Hey Potter,I taught the Sorting Hat a new trick!" *Malfoy puts hat on harry's head* "Virgin!" yells the hat. XD

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

[SIZE=21pt]FULL METAL ALCHEMIST ROCKS!!!!![/SIZE]

it is on at 1:30 and 5:00 am.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

[SIZE=21pt]FULL METAL ALCHEMIST ROCKS!!!!![/SIZE]

Agreed :]

I watched that show since I was 10 and I still love it

Who here watches Adult Swim? If so, what's your favorite show on Adult Swim?My Fave would be Death Note, I was jumping off the walls when I heard they were airing it.

Then my second fave would be Robot chicken, because its hilarious. But of course, I love alot of the anime they put on there and there cartoons!
yeah me too manga rocks and i think comedy is the best

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST ROCKS!!!!!

Agreed :]I watched that show since I was 10 and I still love it
FullMetal is teh bestest!

I LOVE Inuyasha! but i also watch Family guy, robot chicken,sometimes Fullmetal Alchemist and I used to watch the boondocks.

Latest posts

Back