Adventures in Tamagotchi Plains

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Tamagotchi Guardian

Reaction score
Well, yes, I'm back again from my long retirement to regain my status of most active tamagotchi story writer on TamaTalk. You've seen Baines, you've seen Cinderellagotchi, you've even seen Tama Wars. But now, I've just taken my GCSE in English and am heading for a diploma in Creative and Media, so my writing is better than ever. I am not yet sure how many parts this story will have and I will try to put them out regularly. However, because of my GCSEs, a few weeks or maybe even a month may possibly go by between parts. So anyway, this story is about a tamagotchi called Ben who is ignored by his friends and family because he is different. He finds another part of TamaTown that he thinks only he can see called Tamagotchi Plains. But he doesn't want to share his secret with just anyone.

The bright sun shone over the picturesque valley. The warm heat, perfect for sunbathing, watched over the empty world. It was a beautiful day, except for one thing...

Hundreds of demons marched into the plains, laughing at their amazing discovery.

'Hey boss, it's the perfect place for our hideout!' one cried,

'And the best part is, there's nobody here!' another shouted out,

'We could make 50 evil farms here!'

'QUIET!' the god yelled as he stopped dead, sending his army toppling into each other, 'You do not talk without my permission! Understand?'

There was a murmur of the word yes. The evil god marched on, walking up the great, green hill, turning the grass brown as he did so.

'Yes, yes, I see this will be a good place for my new plan.'

Meanwhile in a small terraced house on the outskirts of TamaTown a young tama awoke with a jolt.

To be continued in Part 1~2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back