Adventures of Anperotchi 3 part 6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since Anperotchi 4 epicly failed and was deleted by me, I'll continue Adventures of Anperotchi where I left off, which was Melodie talking about Angel being annoying or something.

This is the last part of Adventures of Anperotchi 3. Sorry this story is ending so suddenly, I'm getting fed up of it and I don't think the whole Anperotchi-coming-to-Earth thing was a good idea in the first place. However, I will write more Anperotchi stories involving Melodie and Angel, just not with Anperotchi in Melodie's Tama like she was here.

This part of the story is from the point of view of Anperotchi.

I didn't know what was happening. I'd been stolen then Melodie had rescued me and now she was telling me about someone called Angel who used to be her friend; that's all I knew. It had all happened so fast. It was like someone had sped up time. I didn't think it mattered, or maybe I just didn't want to accept that it did matter.

Over the following weeks, a few other strange things happened. Melodie noticed a few scratches appearing on the screen that separated me from her. Everyone knows screens do get scratched after a while, so again, we didn't think it mattered. But it did matter. If I'd known what it meant, and if she'd known, maybe we could have prevented what happened next. Or maybe it was inevitable and for the better that after a few days, the screen had turned grey and now all Melodie could see was a black-and-white shadow of me.

This was all sped up. Time was gradually going faster, which is why I can't say what happened in any detail. Melodie's talking became garbled noises I could no longer understand. The world around me became streaks of colour, flashing by so fast my eyes hurt. I knew what was happening. Me and Melodie were getting further and further apart, and slowly, far more slowly than I had come, I was leaving.

I never got to say goodbye to Melodie. The streaks of colour, over days, resolved themselves into the walls of my room, the posters on the walls, the door, the desk, the bed, the floor and the view outside my window. I was back on Tamagotchi Planet; the place I belonged but didn't want to be. I wanted to be with Melodie, and talk to her every day, and go round Fan Fiction Character School with her. But my place is with my friends on Tamagotchi Planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back