Advice Needed - This Person Won't Stop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
During summer '06, I met this girl at my camp. Let's call her L. She seemed really nice. She's 13 or 14 now, and we swapped phone numbers (home and cell). After the summer ended, she called me non-stop, and soon I was getting pretty darn sick of it. So I stopped picking up my cell. Then she'd call my home phone, and I'd shout out, "DON'T PICK UP THE PHONE!" So nobody picked up the home phone either. So after a while of doing this, I decided to talk to her again. So we talked, and she asked why I hadn't been picking up. I said I was extremely busy. L would text me when she KNEW that I wasn't allowed to text, and I'd get blamed for it. All her messages just said "Hey" and that's it! I was getting frustrated! So I called her and told her not to text me, and I hung up. So then I went to this sleepover party. I was really hyper, so I told everyone we should prank call her. So we did, and we say, "Would you still like your 50 pounds of eggnog? And your 3 medium sized pizzas?" And we hung up. Then we felt really bad, so I called her back and told her my friends prank called her while I was in the bathroom. Then a few days later, she calls me while I'm studying for this huge test and says, "*serious tone* We need to talk." And I say, "I can't, I'm studying right now." "When will you be done?" "I don't know." "Can you call me back?" "I'll try. Bye." So she calls my cell and home phone while I'm walking the dog. I assumed she got the picture that I no longer wanted to talk to her. I thought she left me alone for good - for good! And then today my cell rings. Oh, look, Caller ID = L. Fabulous. I don't pick up. And then of course, she calls my home phone. Nope, no way I'm picking up. She's annoyed the heck out of me, and probably wants to talk to me on why I'm not picking up.
I really want her to stop, but I don't know how! Please help! ^_^
Ok here is the REAL way to let "L" know. Next time she calls pick up. Then before she says anything say the following sentence:

"Hi "L". Listen I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally need to tell you something. I like to talk with you and I enjoy a lot but sometimes you call me too much. Also when you text me I get in big trouble and all you say is "Hey". I would really appreciate it if you could please do the following:

1. Call me not so much.

2. Please dont text unless I dont pick up and its urgent like an emergancy

3. Still be my pal."

Ok STOP! Thats all you have to say. Then listen to her. Start working this out because the more you avoid her the longer and more uncomfertable the talk will be. So hurry right now CALL HER AND TELL HER!!! Everything will be better if you do it now then later.

well i think if u dont want to speak to her again tell her about straight on. but if thats not the point you should tell her about what you think and try to tell her dont call as much and give me some time for a while when you have enough time to zpeak to someone you should speak to her man it's your choice homes. think about it.

well im not trying to be rude but,i think tenniswinner got the point about telling the truth,well im not trying to like ofend other ppl,but it's like wasting bandwthd if ur gonna say the same exact thing as some1 else,so back to topic:

i've nevre have that experience so i guess it's really anoyying considering im very annoying myself

just tell her to call like once a month or something and tell her the truth. its better than putting up with her calls.

I just checked the Verizon Wireless website, and they said that they don't offer blocking at this time. 

So just tell her to stop calling you. It's not like you're ever going to see her again anyway.
My thoughts excactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back