advice please!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luv_tamagotchi12

Reaction score
ok so i have a v4 and a v4.5 and they are toddlers so when they gorw up i want them to get married

so they have 4 smiley faces and i try conecting them a lot and they are still the same how can i make them have hearts?

It's simple really -

Just wait for them to grow into Adults.

Cnnect several times and Kapow!

You have 4 hearts!

But then you need to connect again for them to get married and have cildren.

FC1

Idk if u can choose, I don't have a 4 or 4.5 but if they give each other NICE presents, they should be really good friends faster. When they get bad presents, they don't like each other as much.

First, make sure that the two tamas are full-fledged adults, meaning that they're already one day into adulthood. Newly-evolved adults will not work.

Second, check the gender and make sure that they are different.

Third, connect, connect and connect. They'll play with each other, visit one another, and whatever stuff during these multiple connections. Two different version tamas take longer to make them mate when compared to two same version tamas, but eventually, they will/

what happens to the tamagotchi batters will the tama character die to or no

They won't get hearts until they are adults! Jsut wait until they grow up and then they can get married!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back