Advice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have you eveer gotten your hopes on for something, or had a beutiful vision of what was going to happen later, and in one night or day, it was crished into a thousand peices? Well, you can post them here and we will all try to help you out. Dont be shy to talk about anything, we will jelp as much as possible. Thanks.

Trauma

P.S. Here is mine >.<

I likeed this girl and didnt want to tell. When i got the chance, i was too afraid, and i didnt tell. Now i finally got the courage to, and guess what? She was back with her boyfriend >.< Totalk bust! I know you guys cant do anything about it, but maybe you have advice for the future.

I'm really sorry about what happened to you, trauma_centre_fan. That must have been really hard for you. :blink:

I think I've done alright in the trauma department of life! Not much has upset me too much so far, apart from I live in England right now (but not for long! :D ) and I go to an amazing school and I wanted to stay there with all my wonderful best friends and my fantastic out-of-school bezzie is just coming to our class, but i'll be in america!!! :p because we are moving in a few weeks!!! :D It's been hard.

I'm really sorry about what happened to you, trauma_centre_fan. That must have been really hard for you. :) I think I've done alright in the trauma department of life! Not much has upset me too much so far, apart from I live in England right now (but not for long! :) ) and I go to an amazing school and I wanted to stay there with all my wonderful best friends and my fantastic out-of-school bezzie is just coming to our class, but i'll be in america!!! :p because we are moving in a few weeks!!! :( It's been hard.
Sad to hear that youfr leaving ally uor friends, but (i know youve heard this a thousand times xD) youll make new ones, dun worry. im sure of it.

Happens to me all the time. I've tried to train myself not to hope anymore, but sometimes I just can't help myself. And then everything gets crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back