Aerosmith ~ !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
So since every other band in the world is getting their own topic, I figured Aerosmith deserved one too. c:

Well, they're my favorite band. I love pretty much every one of their songs, but some of my favorites would have to be Amazing, Angel, I Don't Want To Miss A Thing, Love In An Elevator, Janie's Got a Jun, and Rag Doll, just to name a few.

They're a fairly old band - been around since the 70s, but still popular. Here is their wiki page: Aerosmith

I doubt if many people hear know them or their music, but I figured I would make a topic anyway.

So yeah. Now you talk.

I only know I dont wanna miss a thing xD Cause it's like pretty well known here xD

I love Aerosmith. I love singing their songs on RockBand =D

And I loved it when they skated to I Don't Want to Miss a Thing in Blades of Glory. (a movie, watch it) that makes me smile every time. :]

I love Aerosmith to death! <3 And Rolling Stones! I was just listening to an Aerosmith song! ^^

I ♥ aerosmith!

I've also been on their rollercoaster ride in Paris.

It does 360 loops and twists - it's AMAZING!

And while you're on the ride these speakers in the seats blast their songs into your ears! :)

I ♥ aerosmith!
I've also been on their rollercoaster ride in Paris.

It does 360 loops and twists - it's AMAZING!

And while you're on the ride these speakers in the seats blast their songs into your ears! :)
Rock'n Rollercoaster. I think it's called.

I wouldn't say I love them, but I certainly like some of their songs.

Amazing is my favourite. By far.

Latest posts

Back