African American Hair Care

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyAngel411

Reaction score
Okay, a friend of mine has African American hair. She gets really frustrated and says she has nothing she can do with it. She doesn't want to perm it or braid it or put on a wig(I'll take extensionns, but she's picky about that,too). I was wondering if their is anything(oh, and hot comb doesnt work for her either) she can do to her hair so it wont be puffy and she can straiten it out. Please!!

-Candy

If your friend is feeling down about her hair, first remind her that African American hair is beautiful, and she should be proud of it. n__n

And a trip to the hair salon can always help, she'll come out with some professional advice and possibly a new look, which can really give you a hair-confidence boost!

-bratztroxg

If your friend is feeling down about her hair, first remind her that African American hair is beautiful, and she should be proud of it. n__nAnd a trip to the hair salon can always help, she'll come out with some professional advice and possibly a new look, which can really give you a hair-confidence boost!

-bratztroxg
Good advice. I second that.

I have a question, is she African herself? Just kinda curious...

But most girls I see with hair like that use weave, and if you get it done professionally, it can look AMAZING. Try to get realistic weave though, this girl that rides the same bus as me got cotton weave. Looked like shoe laces were growing out of her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back