After The First One

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zackaryabdelmiqbel

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to this thing. I got a boy tamagotchi, named Tomo. 2 years old and 22 pounds, full training bars and points 9999... He's cute. Like a lil doll with black ears right now. In bump mode there's a twin version of him in the first few rounds except fat. When he becomes 3 years old I believe it's then an adult, will I be able to keep all the items I have obtained in this 1st generation? How do I get souvenirs and use the tickets? What specialties happen from full training points, and what about this donation... How much would I need to donate in order something special to happen from this?

when it becomes an adult it doesn't lose any of it's items, it may not be able to play with some of them anymore. the items that you purchase do pass on to the next generation. you get souvenirs by inputting passwords you gain from taking trips and playing in tamatown. these souvenirs that are won on tamatown drop off though: baseball cap, skateboard, teddy bear, and balloons. I don't know the exact amounts to give the king, i am pretty sure the first password is given at about 5500 pts, the second at 12,000 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back