Age Changes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattaritchi

Reaction score
I have a question...

When does a child turn into a teen, and when does a teen turn into an adult?

I know, its a stupid question, but I'm pretty new at the V5, and I thought someone else might know.

Maybe it varies by which character you have so it might help if I told you that I have a Mattaritchi, Sakuramotchi, Ahirukutchi.

Thanks in advance for any help!

children turn into teens 1-2 days and teens turn into adults in 2 days. and no, evolving times does not depend on the character. and there is no stage after adult. on the v5 tamagotchis don't turn into old timers but they return to their home planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Say you start your family at 8:30, the baby will evolve exactly 1 hour after they were born (9:30), and at 8:30 the next day it will evolve into a teen. After 3 days at exactly 8:30, It will evolve into an adult. There is only one stage after an adult and that is the Parent stage. This happens when you marry one of your tamas. Hope I helped :(

Teens evolve into adults2 days after evolving into a teen. That is, 2 UNPAUSED days. Which means NO TRAVEL CHANNEL.

Okay, well how much does the travel channel efffect the growth? Only as long as you've used it? Cuzz I've used mine for about 5 minutes when I first got it, just to see what it was...

It can slow down the growth. I'd just make it sleep. I hate pausing.

V5's when they get married they go chaning for the last time they turn into parents. Hope I helped!

Tamabunny^^

Ok, yes as mcdougri said:

Ok, say your start at about uh 7:50PM, Then, the babys would evolve at 8:50PM.

Then 2 Days Later, if you haven't put your Tama on Pause or Played with the time, your Tamagotchi Toddlers would evolve at 8:50PM.

Then after your Tama has used the Dating show when it is an Adult, it would evolve into a Parent.

Hope I helped!

:) ~Tammie~ :blink:

Heay bout ur tama changes mine has changed every two days at the same time. also every other day it gains 10% bonding if u train it at 10:00 12:00 2:00 4:00 & 6:00.

Hope that helps u!

~Lil Star531

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back