Age problem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supertamagirl123

Reaction score
Ok so my I've been searching around an apparently your tama turns into an adult at 4 years old. Mine is and adult character (tarakotchi) but it's only 3 years old! I'm also not able to access the Dating Place and I wanna get my tama married! Anyone know what's going on?

Personally, I don't really see it as an age problem because in my experience with the Connection versions (especially with the Tama-Go--I'm assuming you're talking about it because you didn't explicitly mention it but you are talking about the Dating Place--since they're known for evolving quite quickly), your character can evolve into an adult as early as age 3. It's not unheard of. I think this kind of depends on when you hatched it. Anyway, the Dating Place doesn't appear until your character is an adult for a full 48 hours or so. You want it to live and enjoy its adult life for a little while before you marry it off, don't you? ;)

hmmm...just wait another year. By then you can get it married :D sorry i couldnt be too much help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back