AGES 0-13 Do you ever feel you want to be a real kid?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffy Snivy

Reaction score
Well...

I know I'm 9.

But I'm never really a kid.

I don't do happy things, I do depressing things.

How 'bout you?

You ever feel you're not a kid?

You feel like another person?

What's a "real kid" ?? Everyone in that age range is a kid - no matter what they do or how they act XD

We are all different and we live our lives according to the way we've been brought up and the things we learn each day.

Everyone is (or was) a real kid. It's part of life.

Ah now... if you are saying that you are not a "typical" kid - yes, I get what you mean. When I was that age I felt like that pretty much every day.

And I've seen plenty of members of TamaTalk who post similar feelings so there are other kids like that too - including plenty who just want to be left alone (and of course, those who say those kinds of things because it helps them feel different or special - that's normal too) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
well i can say that i always did feel like everyone else, lived life, got bullied a couple of times, became better then some, and also lived worst then others

but its just life and you have to role with the punches

Being thirteen, I've always felt everyone else was seriously immature and obsessed about being perfect. I've been drilled at for reading and doing my homework. I think you are lucky for being mature for your age. It's done nothing but good for me, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back