ages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamahaz

Reaction score
i was wondering if someones tama was 4 and another 6 and one was a boy and one was a girl could they have a baby???????????????? :wacko: :wacko:

Not yet, but soon. Tamagotchis can have a baby when they've been adults for 24 hours of unpaused time. So you have to wait a while. But I suggest you make them fall in love right away.

i was wondering if someones tama was 4 and another 6 and one was a boy and one was a girl could they have a baby???????????????? :wacko: :wacko:
no, because one of them is 4yr old, they have to be 5yr old or up and have to be partners or have four hearts. it doesnt matter what age, just have to be 5yr old or up. remember only two oldies can mate.a oldie cannot mate with an adult form, only another oldie.

Well, in some circumstances, they could, some they couldnt.

Both Tamagotchi's have to atleast been an adult for 24 hours or so. So if your Tama turned into an adult at age 3, then they could mate. But more than likely they couldnt.

Wait another 1-2 days on your age 4, then mate them.

//Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back