Ages?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

codebreaker

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to know my tamagotchi is a teenager and she is still 1 years old is that normal when she

goes to sleep and she wakes up by herself and she dosn't turn into a different age my other tamagotchi

turns into a different age when it goes to sleep and wakes up!!!!!

Please Help

Kind Regards Codebreaker :huh:

That's nothing to get sad about! :) LOL. B) It's just depends on when you watched it. That's when It ages. Just like you were probably born in June and you age in June. :p

Hi,I just wanted to know my tamagotchi is a teenager and she is still 1 years old is that normal when she

goes to sleep and she wakes up by herself and she dosn't turn into a different age my other tamagotchi

turns into a different age when it goes to sleep and wakes up!!!!!

Please Help

Kind Regards Codebreaker :)
It's perfectly normal. :marumimitchi: Same with mine. But; when will it age? Let's say it was born at 6:43pm, then thats when it'll change age. :p Sometimes though, age does change when it wakes up.

ex. Let's say you were born October 15th at 4:21pm. This year, you turned 10. On that day, you officially turned 10 at 4:21pm B)

Love, Amizura

*nods*

My tamagotchi was born in the evening, so that's when she ages. Your other tamagotchi was probably born early morning (so early you're usually asleep at this time), but this one wasn't.

It's like... I was born May 24th, 1989, at 10:51 am. When I go to bed on the 23rd, I don't wake up the next day a year older. Next year, I won't wake up 18... unless I wake up rather late. :lol: I'll have to go through half the morning until I'm eventually, officially, 18. ;)

Also, don't forget about pausing. If you pause your tamagotchi for a few hours, it'll age a few hours older than it should.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back