Agony Aunt

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, i've just sent a PM to Jappyx about this thread. It should be closed soon. Sorry to everyone who will be mad with me, but Admin made it a rule.

please help me my item list is full can i delete any of them and i cannot do any codes in the shop

thankyou

chloe :p

:p aw i think you were being nice

i agree that sometimes posts like this do end up with not many questions because everyone posts other things

DONT WORRY I THINK YOU WERE NICE YOU WERE TRYING TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE AND I THINK THATS GREAT!!!!!!! :( :D :D :lol: <_<

There are many diffrent theories on how to get secret chracters, 1. To get the secret old timer, have a baby between to old timers and 1 of there children while be the scret old timer.

PINKY, there is a way to get rid of items without giving them to another tama, when u go on to the little note book and click 'present' and then either 'food' or 'item' when u click on the food or item you want to get rid of and it will come up with the word 'WRAP?' then u click the 'a' button and it will come up with a distbin and underneath it, it will say: 'TRASH' and then u press 'b' and you will no longer have that item!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back