Ah, hello! ;w;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokii

Reaction score
Nice to meet you all! I'm Mokii, I've been interested on Tamagotchi and virtual pets since I was a child (but only got one when I turned 9 years old lol).

I'm Spanish and found this site because of Myiko (?) blame him that I'm here now. :wacko:

And I don't know what else to say, help (?) :unsure:

The Tamagotchi I have right now are only two, a EU V2 purple with circles (that's probably broken) and a EU V4 clear/see-through dark blue with gears (this one is still working, haha). I have a Melody Land Set P's on it's way, and I'll probably be getting a 15th Anniversary iDL soon. My other virtual pets that aren't Tamagotchi are a Pokémon Pikachu, a Pokemon Pikachu Color, a Littlelest Pet Shop virtual pet (don't remember the name), a pink Aquapet Tu (that has turned yellow ;_; ) aaand I think that's all for now! I hope that we all get along well :D

(these smileys are great omg)

Hello there! Welcome to TamaTalk! And IKR? The emotions are awesome! B) Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! And remember to follow the rules, to! ;)

Welcome and enjoy your stay! Hope to see you around in the forum posts. :)

sorry for the late hi but hi! i hope to see your collection grow! and that was meant to be a compliment if your confused ;)

Thank you all!

Ohhh i love v4! I have that version! What generation are you on? Also welcome to TT!
I was on generation 2 (because I had just restarted my tamagotchi) but sadly my Violetchi had to deal with the release of Pokémon ORAS and well... she left to her planet xDD I'm currently waiting for my P's to arrive because I know I won't be able to take care of two tamas at the same time xD

Sólo quería decir hola :D

While I was stalking at your profile, I just realized that we have a lot of things in common.
Welcome to TamaTalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back