Ahaha

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cullen

Reaction score
fail.

Me, Nick and Michael.

Me like Nick.

Ahaha, Michael just told me he liked me, I asked him if he was serious (Scale from 1-10) he said 11.

That's exactly what I said when Angelina asked me that about Nick.

badbadbad

Just don't show interest for Michael.

If he tries flirting with you, ignore him.

And if he asks you out, respectfully say "No thank you." don't mbe all "NO!! D:< I HATE YOU!!! GO AWAY!! RAWR!!"... If you be mean, he may go behind your back and tell Nick. He may say stuff like how you rejected him, which WILL make Nick say no [And it would be a BIG TIME turn off to have a mean girlfriend] when you ask him out.

Also, if your friend's with Michael, just tell him "No thank you, Michael. I'd just like to stay friends.".

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
So Michael likes you, and you like Nick. That's not a love triangle. It would be if Nick liked Michael ( :D ) but it's not. Just thought I'd set that straight.

Anyway, it sounds like basically the same thing pretty much everyone goes through. They have a crush even though someone likes them. It's simple - if you don't like Michael in 'that way', then don't date him. And just hope for the best with Nick!! =)

Good luck,

-bratztroxg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back