Ahh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

Uh... don't you have to decide who you would choose as a partner and ask them...?

or does Girls Choice mean something else... ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Partner as in boy?

I would love to have dances like that at my school! xD

Well, there's a lot of boys out there - just pick one that's a good friend to you, and who you think will say yes. :blink:

Haha, don't worry, it's a dance, it's not life changing...or is it? XD Just ask them, there is very little chance you will get rejected because it is Girls Choice, and if you do get rejected, do what me and my friends do, enter the dance together, or get a date, and get a friend with a date, and do a double date. Yes, I know that mostly applies to dating, but so what? Dances make me a little nervous, but I just slowdance with my 'guy friends'. Don't worry, you'll have a great time.

Haha...if only my school did that! ;)

I suggest you ask the guy you like (as in, your crush) first and if he says no just say, "Oh, okay. I was only wondering because you know, we have to pick somebody." Then wal kaway. How about one of your guyfriends? They'll probably say yes. :blink:

~TGD

If it's not, just be prepared. It's not like you NEED a date for the dance, some of my friends don't even dance at the dance...

Plus if you think about it, it's just like when boys ask girls - the girls are DYING for someone to ask them. So the boys are probably dying for you to ask them! :blink:

Plus if you think about it, it's just like when boys ask girls - the girls are DYING for someone to ask them. So the boys are probably dying for you to ask them! :blink:
exactly! Just go for it, and if you don't want to ask someone, don't be afraid to just see if some of your friends just wanna hang out at the dance, no boys required!

Heh, at our school, we dont have any Girls/Boys choice dances... We just ask eachother to dance! Although, the guys are really stupid, and never really ask a girl to dance unless they are going out with them. :D So, I just go up and ask "wanna dance''. If they say yes, great, if they say no, then whatever! :D

Storms! I sure hope my school was liek that! ^^ Hehe. I would ask my 'Best guyfriend' who is basically my best friend xD Dont be a wimp! It'll be fun! *Huggles* Dun worry!

Just ask a friend then Duboule 'Date' with a friend!

Well, just ask one of your closest guyfriends to go with you and then make a double date with friends. When I went to the dance, I was supposed to be with my boyfriend but I didn't really dance with him. I mostly hung out with my bff. Don't be nervous, just have fun. That's what dances are all about.

You're definetely not a wimp, ~TearsxarexlikexStorms~. Lot's of Girl's feel the same way as you do. :rolleyes:

I would consider asking a close friend, as that could be less awkward for you.

Your assignment has nothing to do with your Real-life relationships, so let everybody know that. :p

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ask one of your closest guy friends. If he says yes, be happy! But if he says no, its not the end of the world, just ask someone else. :blink:

-Happyqueen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back