ahhh is it poissable

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gone4broke

Reaction score
My guy tama likes a another guys a little like 3 hearts and one :D is it poissable thay partner YUCK

oooooook now. i think that means best freings tho, so i think its normal (hopefuly!)

First of all, guy + guy does not equal "yuck". That is quite a put down, and very insulting and discriminating to guys who do like other guys. But no, your Tamagotchi is just best friends with that Tamagotchi.

First of all, guy + guy does not equal "yuck". That is quite a put down, and very insulting and discriminating to guys who do like other guys. But no, your Tamagotchi is just best friends with that Tamagotchi.
amen. *applauds*

Speaking for myself, that is very offending. I do not appriciate the way you put that. :lol: You could have said Guy+Guy= Huh? or = what or just put question marks. Out of respect for other people on this site, its....well...its...just mean. that would be the same if i made a topic that said Tamas+gone4broke=stupid. Im not saying it does im just using it as an example. Just watch what you say and respect others around you. You should have ben taught that growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back