Ahhh My tama ate poop!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think Bandi did this?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

• No

• It was a glitch

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i bought lots of cookies and it never did that so it probably was a glitch. :huh:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My tamgotchi use to look like this until it grew. :huh:

Like the other people said, it is most likely a glitch.

However, on the Morino Tamagotchi, Fun-koro-gatchi is a dung beetle; so it's normal that it eats poop. It even gains a happy heart.

EWW!! GROSS!! WHO AM I KIDDING.. [SIZE=21pt]COOL[/SIZE] I JUST THINK THIS WAY CUZ IM A GUY!! ANYWAY I FEEL SORRY HIM... OR HER... :huh:
So? I'm a girl and I think its cool too! :eek:

lol XDi woodnt eat poop if i was a tama. XD

it might have bin an glitch... ;)

but heres somthing... do tamas pee? ;) :p
Yeah, that is a question.

Probably a glitch...

ewww!!!! well just like wild_cat_gal101 is right buy another one to test, if it happens again then its not a glitch and ur tama has a problem with it. if it doesnt do it again its a glitch

I think maybe it was a food trick. (such as the time i bought fried chicken, and it caused my tama to lose all its hearts after it ate it.) So maybe it was like a bad prank like how a treasure chest turns your tama into a baby or an oldie. My suggestion: don't buy any more cookies. Hope I helped :hitodetchi:
if ur tama ate a drumstick and didnt like it that means thats his worst food that doesnt mean its a food trick

I've never seen a Fun-Koro-Gotchi. What does it look like?

Anyways, I need help! idk wat my Tamagotchi is!

I drew something, please tell me what it is!

I wish i could put it here but i need someone to help me! sorry! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
mine never did that but it was my maskotchi :furawatchi:

I think maybe it was a food trick. (such as the time i bought fried chicken, and it caused my tama to lose all its hearts after it ate it.) So maybe it was like a bad prank like how a treasure chest turns your tama into a baby or an oldie. My suggestion: don't buy any more cookies. Hope I helped :huh:
I think that your tamagotchi doesn't like to eat chicken, that's why it lost all its' hearts.

it may have been fish, what character was it? some characters lose all happy bubbles and hungry if they eat their least fave food, catch a big fish with a fishing rod, and turn into something with a chest.

It could just be some food your tama did not like. :p :rolleyes: <_<

When you eat something and you lose all of your'e hearts that means your tamagotchi hates that food.

Hope I helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard about that on Tama Pals! (www.tamapals.tamafriends.com/index.php?) I'm serious! I don't know if it's a glitch though, because it's never happened to me. Though I've had some prettey strage glitches in the past!! haha.

JF3334

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back