Ahhh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

l0ne w0lf

Reaction score
Well my tama was a 1 y/o :huh: and then she evolved into a :huh: which is normal and I was really happy to get a mimitchi. Within 10 minutes of evolving into a :D it turned back into a ichigotchi! What???

Hmm..no wonder. It seems like the V4 has the most glitches in it than the other versions.

yep. definetly a glitch. that happened to mine, before, but i had a mametchi.. he turned back into the baby after 30 seconds...and i wuz like, A SNEEK PEEK OF DA FUTURE ADULT TAMA I WILL HAVE!! :)

Also I have 2 v4s and both of the sets of buttons are sometimes unresponsive and you have to try a few times to get it to respond is this with all v4s?

My v4 buttons are kind of the same. The response can be slow.

Also I have 2 v4s and both of the sets of buttons are sometimes unresponsive and you have to try a few times to get it to respond is this with all v4s?
this happens to me and also when i play jump ope i press the button to jump and my tama doesnt. :) :)

It has to be a glitch. What version is it?

:)

Kuchipatchi will rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

hmm I've never seen that with a v4 it's probably a glitch. I've seen even weirder things with v3

yeah that's happened to me but I can't remember if it was with a v4 or a v4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back