AHHHH! there is a weird looking tama on my screen!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber_Ray

Reaction score
:lol: ok I don't get it there is some weird tama on my screen! Why? What its it doing? Who is it? :)

Don't worry, it's probably Santagotchi :D Unless..you are connecting with somebody. It also may be the Matchmaker, if you got married, you'll have the parent on the screen untill the baby goes to bed..unless you pause it during the night :wacko: It's probably one of those guys. Santagotchi is just an animation for Christmas. Those guys all do great stuff for you..besides Santagotchi, he's just an animation :wacko:

//TamaPATCHI

It looks like a tree with lips...I have seen it on some people's avis today...maybe I could show you...

It looks like a tree with lips...I have seen it on some people's avis today...maybe I could show you...
By your description, you are seing an animation on your Tamagotchi screen. Is your Tamagcthi next to the tree? If so, then you are looking at a Christmas Tree visiting your Tamagotchi. It is just a friendly reminder that the holidays/ Christmas is inching toward your way! :D

For more information on animations, please visit this giude GK! created for Tama-Zone: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=3451. :wacko:

//Tama-Love

Don't worry, it's probably Santagotchi :) Unless..you are connecting with somebody. It also may be the Matchmaker, if you got married, you'll have the parent on the screen untill the baby goes to bed..unless you pause it during the night :( It's probably one of those guys. Santagotchi is just an animation for Christmas. Those guys all do great stuff for you..besides Santagotchi, he's just an animation ;)
//TamaPATCHI
what does the santa guy look like? today is christmas and the only time i saw my tamas do something relative to it is on my v1. it was talking to the christmas tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back