AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DX

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
It all started when i heard a noise. I checked on it and it said wait. Then the pixels on the screen started to fade and come back consantly! I checked the reset button on the back to see if there was something stuck in there but there wasnt! then i checked to see if there were any sharp objests by it and there wasnt either! So then it showed the three eggs that you get if it resets! So i tried downloading it but unfortantly it went back to the three eggs. Do you think it's broken? Can i fix it? And most importantly do you think you know what happend? Right now i have it on the download/reset screen so it doesnt permenetly reset if there is a way to fix it! HELP! DX

Okay since its a V5 its annoying but normal for it to reset itself. And no, the reset's permenant. This has happened to me countless times, you just make the best of it. But that doesn't make it less annoying. :)

Okay since its a V5 its annoying but normal for it to reset itself. And no, the reset's permenant. This has happened to me countless times, you just make the best of it. But that doesn't make it less annoying. :p
ok, well there goes my 12th gen space family..... TT~TT

That happened to me too, although I was only on the 5th generation. It's nothing to do with the battery; mine wasn't low. I started it up again. It's currently on the 4th g, but I can tell the glitch is coming back, cos it always went onto the download/reset screen before it reset, and that's what it's doing now.

That happened to me too, although I was only on the 5th generation. It's nothing to do with the battery; mine wasn't low. I started it up again. It's currently on the 4th g, but I can tell the glitch is coming back, cos it always went onto the download/reset screen before it reset, and that's what it's doing now.
if ur saying that it shows that screen as a glitch that's not what exactally happend, it skipped that process and resetted my tamagotchi.....

Get a new battery and take your one out till you do

The battery WASN'T low, I'd only had it about 6 weeks. And it lasted for quite some time after I rehatched it. In fact, it never actually ran out, I just took it out.

And, as for what happened to me, I mean, it kept going onto the download/reset screen randomly. I always chose download, but it suddenly just reset itself, and I think that's what happened to you.

6 weeks can be too much for some batteries, I already encountered batteries that didn't last a month o_O

and sometimes it's not even brand-related so buying the more expensive is no guarantee either.

always have spare batteries at home! not only because of that low batteries may cause problems, but because that may be annoying enough if the battery dies and you can't play it until the next day (or whenever you can buy a new one). I always have about 10 of both types (the one for Connections and the one for Ps) in my fridge, their best before date is unimaginably far away, so they won't be wasted, and they don't need much space either, so nothing is against having more. better to have more, than one less than needed.

but i just got the battery put in, and then this stuff happend. Of course then agin, there could've been something wrong with the battery. But what has happend has happend... :lol:

yeah, this happened to me b4. the battery might have been low, but i don't think that really matters, by what everyone else said. and yes, it is extremely annoying especially because i had just gotten the mametchi family FOR THE FIRST TIME! :D

It wasn't the battery. All my other tamas with the exact same batteries in them lasted 3 months. As I keep saying, when I set the time, etc, it lasted another 6 weeks before the glitch came back.

is v5 familitchi? I had that glitch just now on my familitchi

P.S hgow do I make bond points go up on familitchi and how do I make them sleep?

Yes, this is about that one glitch on the v5. And here are ur answers to ur questions:

They go to sleep on their own and whenever they're telling you something then go to the 6h icon listed at the left bottom corner of the screen and select an activity (there are 3 different choices). Also for the time you can reset the time by pushing and holding both the first and last button and set it to 10:00 pm (that's when they should be asleep)

You can also go here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=133696 <------(copy and paste)

P.s.: next time you have questions or proublems with ur tamagotchi, please go make a topic in 'what happen to my tamagotchis!?' or 'Help for new tamagotchi owners'

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back