Ai - Chan's Tama Journal !(;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaspberryRave

Reaction score
Hello ! This is Ai ,and im going to be writing a Journal !
:D So first ima give you some background info on my current beautiul tama girls . ;D
Version : 4.5
Name : Gumi
Tama Character :Ura Memetchi. <3
Generation :6.
Parent:...It's name's like..matsuritchi? i don't remember. xD
Gotchi:5883.
SkillPoints : Let's just say theyaren't very high , i have had alot of homework recently...
Other: Hermm... Lets say this is the best one i have gotten out of this generation. ;D
Music Star. ( v.6 )
Name : Cierra
Tama Character : Makiko.<3
Generation :2.
Parent: Gakupo. ( Mametchi.<3)
Gotchi:29,87,940
Skill Points : Tone:577 Rhythm:768 Original:681
Other: Instrument : Microphone. Toy: Panda. ;D
Ok, so i didn't feel like opening my mail for Cierra so it automaticlly did it , and she JUST PICKED A SCHOOL TEACHER. But weirdly , she was halfway under the screen! xD I got a picture of it so i'll post later. And i got a picture , and they were both celebrating Christmas , AT THE SAME TIME !
:D It was so cuuuute. Gumi evolved not to long ago , maybe 5 hours ago , but it was exciting. ;3 I thought she wouldn't be adorable because her skill points are terrible. But i never let their hearts go down so it's all good. ;D Well it's late , i"ll post more LATER.
:D

Ok , so it's the next day. ;D My tama Cierra just got a Pro Debut this moning ! ;D WHOOOP. ;D I forgot what age they get married...i thinks it's age 5? yeaaaah. that's it. :) They both age really late at night. ( 11 PM or So. ) So i guess i have to wait like , 3 more days. D': Oh well.. OH ! And Cierra's band is a Chantotchi , Kuromametchi , and Her. ;3 I'm trying to practice with the band alot so she can marry the Kuromametchi , i loooove him. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back