aikidospike's Tamagotchi V2 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aikidospike

Reaction score
Monday, June 4th 2011 12:13 AM

Hi everyone im aikidospike and well today i finally found my tamagotchi behind my drawer/desk with cabinets thing and wanted to play with it so bad. The bad thing is that there were no batteries.. lol. This old thing is in really good shape. only a few scratches on it and a back cover missing XD. Im looking forward to doing this tamagotchi log. I actually got this the year it came out (i forgot when) and own it up to this day. since its summer vaca. i can pay more attension to my tama once its battery is in. Im deciding to reset my whole process if its horrible.

Facts 8D

I am a dude with a tomagotchi. Yes, a dude.

My v2 is the blue backround with a tropical theme with surfboard on left and palm tree with coconuts on the right and waves at the A/B/C Button area

Its gonna be my entertainment while im in Vietnam :p also this laptop.

I am honestly a person who loses intrest in stuff. Resulting in dead/ returning tamagotchis and me wanting to play again like 3 more years later (shoulda taken out batteries instead so i can download my data)

I LOVE mametchis and am hoping for one.

I never had a tama-marrige (resulting in no babiez T_T)

Im gonna blow up with excitment soon/

Ending 1:03 AM

2:13 AM Monday, July 4th 2011

I feel like im gonna blow up just to take care of a tama this morning :) (getting batteries this morning before leaving to vietnam tomarrow)

End 2:15

10:23 Monday, July 4, 2011

bored.. waiting until my mom gets back from shopping and gets me batteries :)

Ending 10:25 AM

Edit 10:35 AM

wow 40+ views in one morning :D thanks everyone im really determined to get babies this time!

Ending 10:36 AM

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got the batteries and now im playing again! :D

Im downloading it and its Name Is Denis XD

Hunger <3<3<3<3 (i just fed lol)

Happy <3

July 5th, 2:22am tuesday

i will be leavin to vietnam today. Therefore i will not post for a few days. If i get the chance to post i will or i will wait until arriving there. Early Goodbye USA....

Ending 2:24Am

honestly i think vietnam suxs. DX i cant play most of the games on this laptop :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wednesday july 6th 11:26 AM

Denis evolved again and it looks like a child mametchi :D

Heres the evolution fibally i ot a chart with names

shiropuchitchi

hitodetchi

young mametchi

ginjirotchi

ps my usb for my laptop is out of money so i have to continue with this iphone on 3g

ehh my iphone's 3g didnt work and then the usb got recharged so im on laptop again. i cant watch utube or play games or the money will run out T_T

wow i take really good care of Denis... which left little beel :( also im amazed because i thought i took horrible care of Denis cuz i didnt do much unless she was hungry or sad or sick. but i did GOOD care for her look at this chart
v2v3adultshealthchartin6.gif

idk if u can see ginjiotchi but its in the healthy zone (3rd one on the healthy zone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back