Aiming for:Home Deka Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolokotchi:)

Reaction score
So I checked out the tamagotchi home deka, and after asking my parents they decided I could get it after picking 2000 weed plants in our lawn before midsummer.

I've heard it works like a bank book for the keitai tamagotchi, but after checking This page

I thought it just seemed to have some more intersting functions than just bank book, but I would want to know more about it, like is it fun without a keitai tama as well?

Do you think I should aim for another one instead?

Can you feed it like the connections?

What do you think about it personally?

Also, how big are they?? Looking at the ebay pic, it looked just like a normal connection, but checking This site

It actually says about 10cm tall!?

Can you name her?

Does it use the normal CR2032 batteries or which?

What is the charachter called?

She won't evolve, will she?

Will she call for my help like other tamas does?

Tips?

Please reply fast, cos it passes from the site I am bying from in 6 days... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
is it fun without a keitai tama as well?
Yes.
Can you feed it like the connections?
No. However, after a few home improvements you will acquire pets which can be fed and groomed.
What do you think about it personally?
The built-in games get a little tedious by the time you've earned enough GP to purchase the final home improvements.
Also, how big are they?? Looking at the ebay pic, it looked just like a normal connection, but checking This site It actually says about 10cm tall!?
Yes, they're about 10cm (4 inches) tall. Click here to see an EnTama, Kakeibo, and Home DekaTama side-by-side. An EnTama is the same size as a Connection V4. The Kakeibo is a sort of "bank book" - but it's for an EnTama; not a KeiTama. The blue HomeDekaTama is the same size as the Orange one in the photo, but has a different antenna.
Can you name her?
Yes, but of course it has to be written in Japanese alphabet letters.
Does it use the normal CR2032 batteries or which?
No. It takes two AAA-size batteries.
What is the charachter called?
Anata (which translates to "you")
She won't evolve, will she?
No, she doesn't evolve, but her house does - as you earn GP and purchase home improvements.
Will she call for my help like other tamas does?
No.

Thanks a LOT That's really useful information, just,

will she at all need my help?

And, is there a pause function?

Is there a clock? :rolleyes:

It's been a while, but as far as I remember, she won't call for attention at all. You can ignore it as long as you want. There's no need for a pause function. After a short while, the display will show a screen saver.

Yes, there's a clock. I believe it's like most Tamagotchis - when Anata is in her home and no icons are lit, press the B (middle) button to view the date & time.

So, The new tama has come now, but on many parts it dosen't really look like on the tamagotchi square site in my first post, like, my dosen't seem to have a home at all, I can't find some games, and a lot more, the main page seems to be the map, I can't get out of there and many places dosen't look like the places there suppose to be on the map, like for example the home aint there at all! I don't understand japanese, so I feel kinda desperate, I've though checked every place on the map carefully.

I'll upload a pic of how the map looks so that you can compare it to the map picture in the first link, first post, please someone help fast!!! :( :eek: :( :( :angry: :huh:

What color is it?

Everything I wrote in the posts above was for the blue (or limited-edition green) one.

English-language instructions for the Orange Home Deka Tamagotchi - "King of the Games Championship" model are available in this topic on Tama-Zone: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=7445

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back