Air France Flight 447

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazeay

Reaction score
For those of you who aren't sure of what it is, the Air France flight 447 was an airplane of 228 passengers (there were 11 infants, I think) It was departing from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil to Paris. But midflight, it crashed into the Atlantic ocean, and so far we don't know why, only that automatic computerized messages were sent indicating technical problems and loss of cabin pressure. Then it went down ;;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_France_Flight_447#Accident

So.. what do you think about it? How do you think it crashed? Do you know any of the stories of the people that were on it? Do you have any hope that there are survivors?

All I know is there were a couple, who were about to fly to their parents who were about to announce that they were getting married. I hope there are survivors, but it doesn't look so well. They found parts of the plain..

... Btw, 1000th post! I dedicate it to... all my buddies =)

It's so scary. To think a plane would just go down like that.

And it's so sad. So many people--with their whole lives ahead of them. They could be dead. That would be terrible.

I'm especially nervous now--I hate flying--and I'm flying cross Atlantic on June 7th.

D: Now I'm worried... I have family coming over to visit this summer... -paranoid-

I can't believe they haven't found the plane yet... x_x

I doubt anybody survived. ._.

i saw it on the notice thing on the TV, its sad, those poor, innocent people maybe died :(

BUUUT, theres a chance they are los on the sea, i think the plane had a failure on the motors or something like that, but the other thing is that a UFO was involved, theres a sighting in the which a UFo passed at about 3 meters from a plane´s nose, it didnt crashed due to the speed of the UFO, its a mistery ._.

i saw it on the notice thing on the TV, its sad, those poor, innocent people maybe died :(
BUUUT, theres a chance they are los on the sea, i think the plane had a failure on the motors or something like that, but the other thing is that a UFO was involved, theres a sighting in the which a UFo passed at about 3 meters from a plane´s nose, it didnt crashed due to the speed of the UFO, its a mistery ._.
That sounds ridiculous. x_x;

I heard of it..........I'm not sure where though. I think the news.

Ugh. It reminds me of a part of the book Hatchet that I had to read for school. It's about a kid who gets stranded in the woods in Canada cause his plane crashed. The plane went into a lake, and later in the book a little tornado comes and sweeps part of the planes out of the lake, then he swims inside it and sees the caption's (he died of heart attack and crashed) head all chewed up and decayed. That's kinda what I think the people trapped in the plane underwater might be like. *Shudders*

You know what sucks about this? About I think 11 passengers had won this trip from working hard. Doesnt that suck? You get death in return for working hard. What made me laugh was that when my french teacher told me about it, she said, "blahblahblahblahblah... and there was one canadian" xD Yes, that makes me laugh.

^ lol, strange things trigger your laughter xD Yeah... there was one canadian, like, Brad or something, a Coca Cola executve :]

My class, we do so much about that story.... yeah, he worked for Coca Cola, his job involved travelling the world, most recently he lived in Belgium, he was 49, a married man with two sons, 20 and 21, one had just graduated form Queen's University in Kingston ON. His brother called him a 'great father' .. we've read like 8 different articles about it at my school O:

But I feel bad for all the little children that were on it. And all the people that won that trip for work. I would be so scared if I was just sitting normally in a plane when suddenly it's like, going down. I wonder what I would think, or do and stuff, as my (supposedly) last moments...

^ Some people / alot of people texted/called people to tell them that their plane was crashing. Imagine how many people would think that was a joke.

I heard about it.

But the really crap thing is I lack empathy so it doesn't bother me. I'm like a friggin brick wall when it comes to stuff like that.

When I first heard of it I only got a few words out of it, so I thought it was just another one of those unfortunate plane crashes or something. But then I listened to the whole story later, and I was like "oooooh..."

I feel bad for the families of the people in that plane.

^ lol, strange things trigger your laughter xD Yeah... there was one canadian, like, Brad or something, a Coca Cola executve :]My class, we do so much about that story.... yeah, he worked for Coca Cola, his job involved travelling the world, most recently he lived in Belgium, he was 49, a married man with two sons, 20 and 21, one had just graduated form Queen's University in Kingston ON. His brother called him a 'great father' .. we've read like 8 different articles about it at my school O:
Coke executive? Uh-oh. I don't think I should be telling my dad this stuff, but he's over my shoulder reading my post. I'm going to show him ;P He's baffeled now. He works for coke, and now he's ranting on about the whole topic. I love it when I do it to my dad. ;P lol

The poor kids. 1 baby, 7 kids. :furawatchi: Thats sad. ^ that on the other hand, is funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear about it on the news all the time.

It's kind of rude, the news only really cares about the two Americans that were on it.

I know this sounds mean, but I'm not affected by this. Not in the slightest.

Thousands of people die every day, and no one really cares.

They just chose a big crash, and elaborated on it. They make it sound so dramatic, that only 6% of plane crashes are when the plane is in flight, but that adds up to a lot from all the plane crashes in history.

I just don't find it too terrible, everyone has to die at some point.

I heard about it.But the really crap thing is I lack empathy so it doesn't bother me. I'm like a friggin brick wall when it comes to stuff like that.
Aghh.. I'm like a.. a cotton wall. No wait, water. I hate being so empathetic unless it's for a good thing x.x

Seriously. I'm so horrible according to some people because I can hear anything and not be affected by it unless someone I know is involved.

I guess thats very brick wallish. Can stand up no matter what unless itself it hit really hard.

It's scary x_x

I hate airplanes. It freaks me out. I can't stand them. Even it they look cool and stuff XD

This is my 2,800th post. I shall dedicate this to Ksenia, since it's her birthday today <3 ILY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back