Airsoft

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you're 18+, none, lol. I go by, "If you can't buy it yourself, you shouldn't have it at all."

But if you must xP

I personally don't know a lot about airsoft rifles. Mine are all handguns.

I would just look over the designs and features. Find one that matches what you want and what you're going to use it for.

If there's any way for you to hold one in store and see if it's what you want, I'd go with that option.

Well i don't really get the point of air soft... cause its not made of air, and they obviously are deadly not soft... shoot someones eye out dang.... but if i had to choose, i would pick the one with the coolest features. It's all about the looks...

And also, holy guacamole Kandi owns a handgun, and i assume she lives by me.....wow cool... i know off topic but i can't help it... dang i use "..." a lot. Okay im done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i don't really get the point of air soft... cause its not made of air, and they obviously are deadly not soft... shoot someones eye out dang.... but if i had to choose, i would pick the one with the coolest features. It's all about the looks...
And also, holy guacamole Kandi owns a handgun, and i assume she lives by me.....wow cool... i know off topic but i can't help it... dang i use "..." a lot. Okay im done.
I wouldn't say they're deadly o.o They shoot little plastic pellets. My friend and I use each other for target practice(yes, we're idiots).

I wasn't aware I lived by you XD And I actually have two airsoft and one BB, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back