Akward part in HP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSM-Gotchi

Reaction score
On page 427 in paragraph 2 I guess?The first big one on that page:

"...Harry looked around,back up the path,and saw Fleur Delacour and Roger Davies standing half-concealed in a rosebush nearby.He tapped Ron on the shoulder and jerked his head toward them,meaning that they could easily sneak off without being noticed(Fleur and Davies looked very busy to Harry),but Ron,eyes widening in horror at the sight of Fleur..." 0_o that sounded a little disturbing when I read it today. :D yeesh*shivers*

Yeah. :angry: I don't even understand what that means? Why did Ron look in horror at Fleur and what part is that?

It's on page 427 in The Goblet Of Fire and he's probably looking at her in horror cuz probably their both kissing or more than kissing(very unlikely) but Ron was jealous of the guy so any bit of attraction between them and he gets mad. I've seen other guys in my class do it too.

Ron looks at her with his eyes wide because he humiliated himself in front of her recently. He screamed at her to go to the ball with him and then ran out of the room. He has been nervy and awkward around her since then. His eyes widen because he is embarrassed not because of what you are thinking.

Yep. Very yucky. In hp 6 , u should have seen how ron reacted to when Ginny and Harry were kissing. Ron has a bad additude to kissing, and after all, when Ron kisses Lavender, Ginny calls him a hypocrite. Very true!

Milliaswan

Latest posts

Back